• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pelosi’s extortion is a spark that may start a national fire

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pelosi’s extortion is a spark that may start a national fire
Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:00pm

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...-a-spark-that-may-start-a-national-fire/#more

It wasn’t just the distruption of Senate negotiations which were close to conclusion. The alternative bill Pelosi put forward is the extortionist’s price for the release of your loved ones

Nancy Pelosi, with a major assist from Elizabeth Warren and the capitulation of Chuck Schumer, scuttled Senate negotiations Sunday over a rescue bill to help people left unemployed and businesses at risk of collapse from a government-ordered economic shutdown in response to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.

Pelosi’s move, at so many levels, is so outrageous, it could become a spark that sets a national fire.

It wasn’t just the distruption of negotiations which were close to conclusion. The bill Pelosi put forward is a liberal laundry and wish list of things they know they could not get enacted unless the nation were in a vulnerable position. It’s the extortionist’s price for the release of your loved ones.

I don’t think Pelosi and many other Democrats are aware of the fury they are about to unleash in the nation.

I think Chuck Schumer, for all my criticisms of him, understands this, which is why there still is a chance of a Senate deal being reached despite and without rewarding Pelosi’s extortion.

It’s getting hard not to hate.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that woman is losing her effing mind and the squad is moving into the empty space!!
Mike