• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Should i worry???

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Bloody pup has chewed off the other dogs collar and eaten it all but the metal buckle.....was made of leather from pig(shows he is not a Muslim which is good news i guess:yum::yum::yum:).....will this pass through his system ok or should i cash in on the pet ins to play it safe????

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Bloody pup has chewed off the other dogs collar and eaten it all but the metal buckle.....was made of leather from pig(shows he is not a Muslim which is good news i guess:yum::yum::yum:).....will this pass through his system ok or should i cash in on the pet ins to play it safe????
This too shall pass. Just watch the pup for the next day or two to make sure it's not having any distress when taking a dump. Pups love to chew stuff, which is why the last two dogs I got were over 1 year old and were rescue dogs. All that young puppy stuff was out of their system at someone else's expense. The pup should be fine.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
This too shall pass. Just watch the pup for the next day or two to make sure it's not having any distress when taking a dump. Pups love to chew stuff, which is why the last two dogs I got were over 1 year old and were rescue dogs. All that young puppy stuff was out of their system at someone else's expense. The pup should be fine.

Thanks Jev......this is the first Dog from Puppy we have ever had.......little git his wagging his tail like he got the cats cream:yum::yum::yum:.....need to buy another collar for the other twat now....cant believe she let him chew it off her neck....bloody dogs are dumber than me at times:yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jev......this is the first Dog from Puppy we have ever had.......little git his wagging his tail like he got the cats cream:yum::yum::yum:.....need to buy another collar for the other twat now....cant believe she let him chew it off her neck....bloody dogs are dumber than me at times:yum::yum::yum:
No comment.:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ours have removed their shock collars more than a few times. Had to order the plastic buckles and resew the collars a few times already. The GSD totally destroyed the little pups mini one and it costs more money than the big ones.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
At least it had the good sense not to eat the metal buckle. :yum:

Think of it this way, we spend money to give our dogs pig skin chewy treats ... same thing as a pig skin leather collar. Your dog will be fine and even better, it won't have any tartar build up on it's teeth. :yum::yum::yum: