• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Networks May Call Race By 8p Eastern

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wasn't it some time ago the networks started calling the race before they should have an ended up with egg on their face??

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing new there. They've been calling it for the past 6 months. :D

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wasn't it some time ago the networks started calling the race before they should have an ended up with egg on their face??

Yep, I remember that. But the way they've been calling it this election season breaking down the electorial votes according to their polls ... it appears as if anything goes. If would be funny if they got in trouble for calling the real election to early after they'll polled us all to death and predicted the outcome for such a long time now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I remember that. But the way they've been calling it this election season breaking down the electorial votes according to their polls ... it appears as if anything goes. If would be funny if they got in trouble for calling the real election to early after they'll polled us all to death and predicted the outcome for such a long time now.

I intend to stay up for as long as possible thing evening and wait until everything is set in stone.
It would be foolish for the networks to do this.
Was going to watch CBS, but I think I'll stick with CNN.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
ABC here, but only because it seems to have the best reception in any weather.

I do hope they end up with egg on their faces, but I'm not optimistic. PG and those dang tea leaves......

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I plan to go to bed early. Que sera sera and my staying up watching the play by play will not effect the outcome. I'll wake up in the morning rested and ready to accept the hand I'm dealt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jG91sPvf0"]YouTube - Doris Day - Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)[/ame]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I plan to go to bed early. Que sera sera and my staying up watching the play by play will not effect the outcome. I'll wake up in the morning rested and ready to accept the hand I'm dealt.

That is my plan also. I've seen enough speculation. I'll find out tomorrow morning, that is soon enough for me.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks for bringing up Dorris Day memories. She is one of my all time favorite actresses. Clean cut, wholesome, and very attractive.

The crowd in Hollywood could learn a lot from her.

Bob