• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump Just Sent an Epic Letter to Chuck Schumer

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
President Trump Just Sent an Epic Letter to Chuck Schumer
Katie Pavlich| @KatiePavlich |Posted: Apr 02, 2020 7:20 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...sent-an-epic-letter-to-chuck-schumer-n2566261

Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer recently sent a letter to the White House demanding answers to a series of questions about the Defense Production Act, which President Trump has used sparingly during the Wuhan coronavirus crisis. A number of American companies, with a few exceptions, have voluntarily stepped up to manufacture necessary medical supplies, such as ventilators and masks.

Thursday night, President Trump responded and did not mince words.

"Dear Senator Schumer: Thank you for your Democrat public relations letter and incorrect sound bites, which are wrong in every way," Trump wrote. "If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the 'invisible enemy.' No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win."

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have stated that you don't like Andrew Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

You can read the entire letter below.

Attachments

• 97887535-DDAB-4FB4-9932-3AAD7370BF1E.jpeg
    97887535-DDAB-4FB4-9932-3AAD7370BF1E.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 57
  • F0EDEDD4-FA09-42ED-9AB5-51463AF50AA8.jpeg
    F0EDEDD4-FA09-42ED-9AB5-51463AF50AA8.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 60