• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

stuff that pops into your mind--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
osteogenesis imperfecta got into my head. i was gonna study that, then went into cooking. my Mom thinks i should be a doctor, yet. i would luv to be. that effort, tho, during med sch.- i know that that is not so very simplistic. & i'm aging, kind of.

have yinz got random thoughts that appear sans an apparent reason~

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Hell, Luvs, when get to my age you feel lucky to bring any thought in let alone random ones flying around. Best one I've heard is " Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most".
Mike

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
lofl. I'm thinkin', get on over to _____'_. she has vodka & music.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
many a time, thinking so often is okay- i think of those things that thinking gives me.
if we were sans thinkers, think of that, that we would lack.
many, many a thing. whoa.

i think so very often. great. i hear my pals getting loud. i think they're gettin' drunk. i think i may be joinin'. soon enough.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i let my Mom know i was attending med school soon. i should get that Mom-call, sooner than later, so she can say that she advised me to attend med school half my life. than i'll contradict w/ that fact that i was encouraged to attend culinary school by my Dad, then her, too. then attend medical school.
'once she is a Chef that owns a restaurant', says Mom. well- yeah. that happens in a minute or 2.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
many a time, thinking so often is okay- i think of those things that thinking gives me.
if we were sans thinkers, think of that, that we would lack.
many, many a thing. whoa.

i think so very often. great. i hear my pals getting loud. i think they're gettin' drunk. i think i may be joinin'. soon enough.

Sounds like the flea flicker ramblings. :whistling: Do your docs speak Pittsburgh-eze? Is that a class in UofP med school?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
& someone ain't brave enough to pick on guys.

he picks on 95-pound ladies, instead-- hm

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
& someone ain't brave enough to pick on guys.

he picks on 95-pound ladies, instead-- hm
Liberal democrat tactic. Can't compete intellectually when faced with truth, so pull the sexist card. I call BS, so quit yur whining.

Attachments

• no sexism.jpg
    no sexism.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 124
  • sexism.jpg
    sexism.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 130