• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac boggie wheels

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I been looking at my old 4" Ercoupe landing gear hubs and gave it a try at narrowing them to fit a boggie wheel. After removing the brake drum I cut a section out and welded the two halves together. The cut out section is in the center. I have 45psi in it now.
Maybe not as strong as stock but I was thinking of the top wheel that holds the track. I am waiting on stock ones but got restless .Snow is getting closer.
DSC03776.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
jim how many do you need i got up the road this weekend and picked up some of my stash i have 2 nos wheels for Bob and i new one left over i also have several i need to strip tires off e-mail me at leverguns@gmail.com