• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OTTER

weatherby

When I walked up to this thing, this mean old lady comes out of the house...I said Hi... and how much are you asking for it...She yells at me THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND THAT'S firm she scared the hell out of me so much, I ran off without asking anything else.:shock:

Attachments

• IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 449

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good thing because after riding it very long you would be glad she ran you off. they ride rough as Cobb. :wow:with no suspension and they like to flip and tip before four wheelers they could be tolerated to a point. sounds like she drove it also and it made her grumpy.......... and also its to noisy for grouse hunting anyway.

is that avitar your new ride?

Attachments

• P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 445

weatherby

Good thing because after riding it very long you would be glad she ran you off. they ride rough as Cobb. :wow:with no suspension and they like to flip and tip before four wheelers they could be tolerated to a point. sounds like she drove it also and it made her grumpy.......... and also its to noisy for grouse hunting anyway.

is that avitar your new ride?[/QUOT

Did I mention she was UGLY too

Grouse....what are grouse????

The new Avitar.........yes that's the new restore, I'm just not ready to do the unveil on the Forum, I'm still figuring out what exactly I'm going to do with her......Or did just do the unveiling:unsure:

I wish your new Tucker had 28" wide tracks!!!!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
a buddy of mine has one it's pulled out a lot of moose he gave me the trailer that he had with it so that's where my tracked trailer came from

scooterd

Is this an Otter, or is it shop built? It will be up for auction this weekend and I'm curious.

Attachments

• 1002-swamp_20buggy.jpg
    1002-swamp_20buggy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 395

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's been modified but looks the same as the one my buddy owns but he put a ply wood cab on his