• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Second childhood?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This old cat is the last remaining pet from the old farm we had. She is at least 18 or 19 years old. Recently she has taken to following me everywhere and after being here 5 years she now wants to go outside with the others. She rarely leaves the porch but must go in and out 15 times a day.

Attachments

• momma cat.JPG
    momma cat.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 118

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She has always ruled the roost and this morning she chased the old tomcat out of his favorite spot and curled up in it. He had to lay on the wet roof.:yum:

Attachments

• momma.jpg
    momma.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 113

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hilarious! One of the other cats brought back a mole that was still alive. They like to drop them on the porch and play with them. The old gal was out and she had that mole in a flash and did not give it up! Wife was flipping out and wanting me to take it from her. Hell she had fun and ate half of it till I pissed her off by taking the rest to the burn barrel. Still a hunter, she just needs a little help!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad day. Had to put her down this morning. She must have had a stroke during the night.:sad:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sad day. Had to put her down this morning. She must have had a stroke during the night.:sad:

That's too bad Mule. Sorry to hear that as our pets are always special to us. Sounds like she had a long and happy life if that is any consolation. :sad:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

Very sorry to hear about this ,Bill ! It's amazing how deep into our hearts a furry freind can get . The amount of pleasure and happiness they bring is astounding . I hope her loss doesn't weigh heavily on you for a long time ,and that the good memories will take the place of the pain .
All the best, john