• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

48 is just way too young

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Our neighbor lady passed away a couple of days ago. Funeral is today. She got cancer in the throat about two years ago and it just kept spreading. She was a wonderful caring lady with two kids and a husband. One of the kids just moved to San Diego as he graduated from college and has taken a job there. Some of the relatives are staying at our house for a few days. They speak a different (Pakistan India) language so it is kind of tough conversing with them. Great people but will be a sad day even for me as my wife and I have gotten close to the family.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Too much bad cancer news these days - sounds similar to what happened to my neighbor's wife recently.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Funeral was yesterday. Sure was different and surprising that most of it was in English. Very little was done in their own language. We had some of them use the extra rooms in our house rather than they go out and get hotels. Very appreciative people. My wife had gotten to know the mother 78 years old and they hugged each other at the funeral and the mother would not let me wife go. She would not admit that she was in pain the last two years but I think different. Today everyone goes home and the husband I am sure will be left alone with the one son.