• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

8/10/2011

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope you are having a good day so far. Tell nurse Rusty to get you a nice brunch together! I had an egg roll and sharp cheese for breakfast!:clap:

Lithium

So I finished my first night at home. Im very concerned. I feel HORRIBLE. Worse then when I was in the hospital. I have tingling/numbness over my entire body. And I have been taking the calcium. I feel weak...weak legs and arms. Pain isnt so much of an issue. My memory and word finding seems to suck. I feel like im in a haze. No temperature or anything. Seriously thinking about going back to the hospital.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Ugh. I wouldn't mess around with this. Not sure what you're symptoms mean, but it seems to me a return to the hospital is in order. Be safe!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Lith you know your body and if you have concerns either pick up the phone or pop back to be checked.:flowers:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
So I finished my first night at home. Im very concerned. I feel HORRIBLE. Worse then when I was in the hospital. I have tingling/numbness over my entire body. And I have been taking the calcium. I feel weak...weak legs and arms. Pain isnt so much of an issue. My memory and word finding seems to suck. I feel like im in a haze. No temperature or anything. Seriously thinking about going back to the hospital.

What? Your not back there yet? If you have any doubts about how you feel, it is better to err on the side of caution and be at the hospital verses at home!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
We are here now, and they just took blood a few minutes ago. Her calcium was up and down throughtout the hospital stay, and she is on 6000 MG calcium a day now, and also a vitamin D suppliment. She just doesn't feel as thought she is getting any better. Hopefully we will hear something back shortly, as they put her bloodwork as an urgent and should be dealt with earliest.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said to up the Caltrolie (sp?) double, and if she isnt feeling any better by tomorrow, to come back in. We gonna eat some lunch, and head back to the house.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well? 4hours go by and no update but you piss about your car getting wet !:hammer: What kind of nurse are you?:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She's probably not going to feel much better for a couple of days.
Good thoughts with ya Lith!

loboloco

Hey Rusticator, how is our little girl doing today? Lith, I hoped they get your calcium levels smoothed out.

Lithium

Just called the surgeon. Still not feeling any better. I was having horrible muscle spams last night in my back. Which from what I am reading is likely due to the calcium. Im not eating a whole lot... just not hungry. I have lost 4 pounds since wednesday. I know some people loose weight on the thyroid hormone he has me on. I don't know.. :(

Lithium

Picture of neck right after surgery and picture of neck today 5 days post-op

Attachments

• IMG_20110812_115730.jpg
    IMG_20110812_115730.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20110815_164221.jpg
    IMG_20110815_164221.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it is healing good. Just don't turn your head too far. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Lith,

Looks like it is healing well!

Here I thought you were going to have a big scar... Look like it will be a nothing!

I guess you can buy some fake scars for Holloween to scare the kids with still! :smile:

Hope you're feeling better!

Lithium

CELEBRATE!!! YAYA!! I think my symptoms are getting better. I sat at the computer a whole hour and did school work and didnt have any problems

*** KNOCK ON WOOD***
**SALT OVER SHOULDER**
PRAISE ALA!....or whatever else..

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to here you are doing better Lith. I hope the healing continues to get even faster. :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
took my stitches out..couldnt stand it anymore..feels better!
If you have some cocoa butter or aloe lotion it will help with the scar and the itching. Glad you are feeling better. Still take it easy on the hard twists of the neck for a while. In a few weeks you will be back to kicking Rusty's ass when he needs it.:yum: