• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RED BEAST

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
100_1345.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1347.jpg

Attachments

• SMALL.JPG
    SMALL.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 112

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice grocery getter. TDI engine:biggrin: auto or stick? what kind of mileage do you get?

Trakternut

It's not Century Motors on the stickers anymore, I see. Did you buy it from the former Century?

Nice car! Sadly, I don't ever see me owning something like that. I can't get in or out of the doggone things. :ermm:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Auto, mileage yet as unknown, only 100 miles in the cities driving.

Maplewood, MN. as no dealers with 200 miles. Received a email from Fargo dealer what they could do to get the deal other than price. $850 cheaper than he was.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mileage on this thing is excellent, and only 1600 miles on it. Drove it back to Bismarck and then back to the cities to give my pickup driver a ride home. On the way back drove the speed limit which is 70 in Minnesota and 75 in North Dakota. Mileage was 42 plus. On the way back to the cities drove 60 just to see what a difference it would make, the first 130 miles it showed 51 MPG. This is a figure that I can live with. The only thing is that on the way back there was a head wind and the tank averaged about 42 again. Filled in Jamestown on the way down and Tower City on the way back, prior to filling at Tower City I had the speedometer down to 50 as when it hits the red it drops real fast, ended up putting 14.5 gallons in a 14.4 gallon tank, the available distance showed 10 miles to empty. :whistling:

Back and forth to town and around time the trips have averaged about 40 MPG.:wow:

By the way, this is post 2000 for me.:clap: