• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

25 years with the same woman

Ray

And I am still alive to tell of it.....

Any one else ?? make it this far???

Can't complain tho......:thumb::coolshade

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
26 .............. Happily

Damn ......... I must be stuttering ............... :)

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Thirty-eight years and very happily married. I bought her several guns early in our marriage and taught her how to shoot them accurately.:yum:

My advice for long a long successful marriage is never forget how to talk or holler at each other as required. Absolutely never let things bottle up and fester inside which can cause deep scares that never heal. Then get over it quick and go on with life...:thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I guess I lied to you guys :4_11_9: There was one day I was not happily but it was my fault :yum:

Just ONE Day Murph. :yum:

I'm using Happily as a general label. More happy days than bad.

jbrumberg

I am only married for 3 years, but I have been living with "She Who Must Be Obeyed" for 31 years total. I believe in long engagements. Jay

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
27 years here and as Doc said many more happy days than bad.

Jim

JimR

Charter Member
Going on 32 and still having fun

Attachments

• Cape24.jpg
    Cape24.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 104

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter