• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A dying Son

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This is from a person I hold VERY dear. Her husband died only a few months ago.
"My son John (51) had a rash last week that went from itching to extreme pain. He went to the ER at 2:30 AM Friday morning. After a lot of testing it was decided he had Shingles and LEUKEMIA. We cant believe this after loosing his Dad last October. I think we are all in shock. He starts chemo next Monday for 4-6 weeks and then off to Stanford in San Francisco. I have one other son and John has a beautiful wife Sandie and two sons ages 18 and 22. The last two years have been a living hell for us all and now this.

Please God, don't let this be true !
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
"

He has a 50% chance of living. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray!!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
UPDATE:

John is fighting as hard as he can..it is from day to day..He is on Chemo drip 24/7 and is in a lot of pain. He is taking blood and platelets all the time. when he is awake he is delirious. Very seldom alert to hold a conversation. He is hooked up to so many IV's that I don't know what all they are. Kevin and Christopher (Johns son )are with him from 10 AM to close to 9 PM. Kev is on his feet all the time either wiping the blood from his nose and using a suction thing to keep his mouth clear of blood too. He is so good and if he tells him he is going outside for some air John says "don't leave me Kevin, don't leave" His wife Sandie comes in for the night watch. They are all so tired they are just exhausted

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
BAD UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with Marge. She's exhausted to say the least! I am disheartened to say that it now appears the docs give John a 5% chance of making it. They have him in a paralyzed state so he doesn't keep trying to pull everything out. He knows what's going on but obviously cannot speak due to the tubes. The doctor said he's never seen such a fighter. The doctor stayed up all night praying in John's room - that's some doc, huh?

She could sure use some more prayers - she's got mine.

I'm pulling for John, Marge - so is The Bear! He sends his best and he sends bear hugs.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
b]John is still fighting hard. the Dr said when he first came in he was dyeing and can't believe that he is still here.They are doing All they can. The cancer is all gone from what they see but the fluid and hemorrhaging going on in his lungs is the problem now. He is not breathing on his own..all machine's. Mu DIL is there day and night. Bless her for taking such good care and loving my son so much. I am expecting a call from Kevin any time now to let me know how he is tonight. I went down there today to take my DIL a gift from him since he always does something nice for her on Valentines Day.[/They were both asleep so I left. Sandie called and said " I sure have a tricky Mother in Law...LOL"
More later and thanks to all of you.
Marge]

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
ANYONE THAT SEES THIS POST.... PLEASE HELP AND PRAY HARD!!!!! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP THIS MAN.
20.gif

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
HulaMac said:
I'm praying for John and his family. His mother is a dear friend from forum X.

Your allowed to mention the other forum..... Just don't start pushing that Photobucket crap though.... :yum: :yum: :yum: