• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

911 pictures

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I was in NYC a few months after 9/11 and you could still see the dust on the sides of the buildings from the explosions. These pictures are important to us and need to be seen by more people. It bothers me that the devastation is not shown more often. I suspect it has something to do with politics (of both sides).

Thanks Clammer!

AFFitness13

Seeing this in person is an experience that is unforgettable. I went to NYC for a senior trip in early 2002, and we stopped by ground zero on a "Tour" we passed a few of the local churches, the gates and fences were covered with all sorts of things. It was just amazing. If you get the chance to go it is worth witnessing a part of our history.

elsmitro

floppy member
Americans have a really bad habit of forgetting things, things that shouldn’t be forgotten, things said and done against us (like the firestone tire recall). I hope no one ever forgets this, or the ones that did this to us. One of my mottos is: sometimes I can forgive, but I will never forget!

P

Pigtails

Those were very good pics of a very sad day in history. People do forget the distruction and the death of that day. Everyone takes for granted the freedom and rights we have here in America. We need to have pics like this in the meida to remind us of what was lost and what can still happen.

DAP

I usually do not engage in discussions about this topic for many reasons ... but while these images may strike awe, I can tell you personally that one of the most indelible sensory experiences of that day was the smell ..... and the other .. the dust ... dusty ghouls on the trains that day ...

It will go graveside with me.

We do need to remember perhaps, as was posted earlier.