• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Long Time Internet Friend Passed Away- His Name Was John aka Wickedm4 As I Knew Him

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lobo, have you heard this?
Such sad news.
I am not about to log in THERE to express my condolences, but the news has left me feeling so sad this morning.

John was a great and fair moderator on one of the wildest forums on the net.
I got to know him pretty well in my time spent there, and was glad when he decided to join us here at FF, even though he didn't post much.

He LOVED guns, guitars, rock and metal.. and his beautiful wife.

wicked.jpg

wicked (2).jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm also sorry to here PG.:flowers: I would be curious to know what forum, only because the name and face seem very familiar. :unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys.
I am not about to mention the forum Cowboy, because I am not proud of some of my time spent on there, which is why I came here- ;)
Besides, I am sure you'll be informed by someone sooner or later.

Just spoke to a couple of other friends about it.
How can it be that someone you've never met in person can have such an emotional impact when your hear things like this?

I'll miss his occasional emails and funny stuff he forwarded me.
We never lost contact until fairly recently.
This would be like one of you all passing, because I spent about as much time on his forum as I have here.
You kinda get to know people..

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Where he was on what forum doesn't really matter, what is important is that he touched your life in a positive way!

Seems we all lost friends of late, and I'm very sorry for your loss! That was a very nice memorial post of him you did!

loboloco

Pg, just saw this. You're right, he was a good mod on that other site. May he walk the shining fields and hunt the deer and buffalo forever.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
My condolences, PG. It doesn't always matter if you have not met someone IRL; folks can touch you quite deeply
through what they write.