• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A favor to ask

WVBill

Favor to ask, it only takes a minute....

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle). Please tell all your friends to tell all their friends today!

This doesn't cost anything. The corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to everyone you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

I checked this on Snopes and it's real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll help. :thumb:

Well I tried to help but the link did not work as posted. :confused:

I fixed the link. It's good to go now. :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Done, my mom survived breast cancer, only to see it come back many years later. Horrible disease.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am a survivor, done 5 times, cleaned out my cookies between each one.

murph

hey we can do it every day it said.

norscaner

Done & marked in favourites to redo when I log on.
Thanks WVBill for bringing this to my attention.
Reps for you.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I am a survivor, done 5 times, cleaned out my cookies between each one.

murph

hey we can do it every day it said.

will do it every day. being as cancer has affected me and breast cancer runs in my girlfriend's family, i will click on this link every day.

edit: also, reps for OP for linking this site

WVBill

Thanks for clicking everyone.

My Mom died of what started out as breast cancer the summer after my 8th grade year. She was sick for at least several years before that so most of my memories of her are when she was sick.

I don't think they even had mammograms back then but if helping a woman getting one now by clicking on a web link can help a kid have more fond memories of his mom than mine, this is a worthwhile way to spend 2 minutes of your time.

And, guys - if your wife resists getting a mammogram like mine does "because it's uncomfortable", make her a deal. Tell her you'll get a colonoscopy if she'll get a mammogram. It's a win-win deal.
Been there - you can do it.

Bill

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And, guys - if your wife resists getting a mammogram like mine does "because it's uncomfortable", make her a deal. Tell her you'll get a colonoscopy if she'll get a mammogram. It's a win-win deal.
Been there - you can do it.

Bill

Good suggestion Bill. That is a win win proposition for all. :thumb: Been there done that. :D
My sister is a breast cancer survivor. :D