• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A big loss

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
My wife lost her Auntie Pam over the weekend she was 75 years of age,she was more of a Mum than Aunt and my wife is heartbroken,she lived in Rostrevor Northern Ireland with uncle Pat in their retirement.

This woman had a smile that beamed love,she was gentle and kind yet so strong in character,her laughter and sense of humor was second to none,she was a true lady.

Auntie Pam made my wife the strong woman she is today,i thank her for that.

R.I.P Auntie Pam.

Uncle Pat done good in taking care of her til the end, he forever has our respect.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Our deepest condolences. Galvy. We will keep you and your wife in our thoughts as you go through the grieving process.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear this news Galvy.

We lost 2 great friends this past year plus some family members. Please send your wife our sympathy.

Leni

The best epitaph that one can have is 'she will be sorely missed'. Auntie Pam has left her mark on the world and it was a good one.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Remember her with fondnesss.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your wife Galvi. :flowers: