• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A warning for members and visitors

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Opened an E-mail allegedly from Apple thanking us for ordering an iPad costing $600. Checked our bank account and no charges to apple showing. Clicked on "check order status" and our antivirus advised this is not a place to go!! I'll assume if you go there the perpetrators will ask for additional info. I checked order status at the apple site and it said the order # couldn't be found. I thought I'd pass this along for those who might not have a good antivirus.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks :tiphat: Good catch. A good anti virus and malware package is sure worth the price one has to pay. Mine has saved me numerous times.
What anti virus are you using?
I'm using McAfee and Malware bytes.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
we use Eset and it was recommended by our internet provider. IIRC it costs about $60 a year for up to three computers. Occasionally I use CCcleaner free to get rid of all the garbage.
Mike