• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

i hope the royal brat hurts!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
another mouth for my taxes to feed:hammer::hammer::hammer:
Tell me galvy, how much money as businesses in the Country made in just the past few weeks working up to the baby being born.

Let's see, you have probably 1000+ reporters and such that are there. Hotel, food, flights, rented vehicles... adds up to easily $3000 per person so that's $3,000,000 right there. Local restaurants and such are probably running around the clock.

How much have advertisers paid to put their commercials in the news coverage during this? I have no idea what the going rate is for a 30-second spot.

I'd say the locals are making a ton of money in the past few weeks. You may see some of it as it moves from hand to hand.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
And out weigh that by the cost of tax payers supporting it for life...by the way it is a boy so the news lady up the street just screamed out at the top of her voice.

another child being raised by mrs doubtfire and me paying for it...i bet it's mother is now in for a nip and tuck at my expense too:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Galvatron

i have a perfect example to allow me to be pissed off...

the grand daddy prince charles this year showed profits in his business empire yet payed less tax and overall costs to the tax payer went up in supporting his arse.

this last year i paid more taxes hence income lower but did i get any extra to support a gran kid on the way like fuck i did....now i get to support some kid with a gold spoon up its arse being held by nanny mcphee,all the posh labels will give free clothes whilst mummy and daddy pretend to have day jobs which they clearly dont they just pretend to do so.

my taxes will pay to have 24 hour security to protect its arse but my grand kids will have me and by fuck will i do the job for free and in a more protective way than any paid force could ever dream of.

welcome to the ever changing multi cultural over governed over PC state of the UK prince gold spoon upyaarse.

and how long did it take for this money spinner to be announced???...20 min???

http://news.sky.com/story/1119097/royal-mint-reveals-special-edition-pennies

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with 'ya galvy. We have millions on this side of the pond we're paying for and it really sucks.

Galvatron

I'm with 'ya galvy. We have millions on this side of the pond we're paying for and it really sucks.

i dont mind chipping in for them in need that have sadly been victims of this god awful economic fuck up but beyond that simply fuck off :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I'm sorry. I just don't see the fascination with this inbred family of leeches?

Then again, "Honey Boo Boo". We are all so fucked, it isn't funny.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
HA! You limeys got the royals and us schmucks got the celebs. Both groups think their shit doesn't stink. At least yours have served in the military instead of bitching about how screwed up their country is.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wait a minute. You get Kate, we got Michelle and you're bitching?

129441-is-kate-middleton-at-risk-of-anorexia.jpg

ugly-michelle.jpg

Galvatron

well the brat has a name...George...nice to know it follows his German forefathers...

Six King Georges have worn the crown throughout history since the German-born George I, the first Hanoverian king of Great Britain, acceded to the throne in 1714.

all hail future king German George.:shifty:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
well the brat has a name...George...nice to know it follows his German forefathers...

Six King Georges have worn the crown throughout history since the German-born George I, the first Hanoverian king of Great Britain, acceded to the throne in 1714.

all hail future king German George.:shifty:

Um...I thought they wanted a son who looks like George Zimmerman!!!

Leni

Okay, I have keep my mouth shut long enough. Galvie you are a father and I am a mother of two.

I know that many Brits do not like the Royal Family for a variety of reasons. We Colonials certainly did not like George III. However, why are you expressing so much hate toward a new born baby that had nothing to do with the circumstances of his birth? Why would a loving father want a new born to feel pain? Maybe you are just blowing off steam?

Galvatron

Leni as a parent i wish them all well...but i also feel a few laughs at their expense in return for them having a lavish life style at my expense is more than justified.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Caught on the new the other day that his birth generated $380,000,000 for the UK.