• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Does this seem like panic

SShepherd

weren't their other groups in the past that told their citizens to spy and report on their neighbors if they suspected they were against the leadership?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. And it starts when you are always afraid. Step out of line and the man comes and takes you away.:whistling:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Was temped to join and turn my self in..........but alass I didnt want to make the boy feel bad...........

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It's the liberal style of fighting!! Never do something yourself when you can get some other idiot to do it for you!!
Mike

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy, I hope You didn't post this already as well :yum:
Some posts made to Attack Watch .......
http://quirkopatra.blogspot.com/2011/09/so-obamanazis-set-up-this-sitereally.html
Nope but I'm sure glad you did Nixon. :clap: This comment below is a trophy. :yum:

Dear @AttackWatch : Weather maps on TV only show 50 states. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER SEVEN?

Just seen this one. LMFAO . Hey #attackwatch, I think Ted Nugent is using a Gibson guitar - you should go take it away from him.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Sir you have now officially been reported ! Be watchfull for the "Attack Bus" that will be arriving soon. :shifty: :biggrin:

I hope the Attack Bus has "run flats " . I wonder what "reeducation camp " will be like . Maybe I'll get to read komrade zeroes college transcripts so that I can become apprised of His true intelligence and virtuosity . Will the meals be catered by SEIU members ?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope the Attack Bus has "run flats " . I wonder what "reeducation camp " will be like . Maybe I'll get to read komrade zeroes college transcripts so that I can become apprised of His true intelligence and virtuosity . Will the meals be catered by SEIU members ?
:yum::yum: If your really good maybe you will be able to spend some alone time with Nancy,:whistling: if that dont scare the hell out of Ya I dont know what will. :w00t2:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum: If your really good maybe you will be able to spend some alone time with Nancy,:whistling: if that dont scare the hell out of Ya I dont know what will. :w00t2:

It's gonna be sweet ! Denny Kucinich lecturing on UFOs ,Maxine Waters on taking over oil companies ,and last but not least Joey Plugs just plain saying anything .