• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I Was or Should I Say Am Banned For......

Bamby

This:

nate.png

They called it a raciest post and banned me. No communication just banned. The liberals seem to hold a lot of power when it comes to means of communication. And they're damn sure utilizing to they're best interest in an attempt to control anyone's message that opposes their viewpoint...

You have been banned for the following reason:
"dishonest injun" racist post

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-18-2019, 05:00 PM

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What's you talking about Bamby. We sure did not ban you. :confused:

If another site banned you for that be glad you don't have to associate with those bigots any more. JMHO

Bamby

If you would have banned me I'd had a difficult time posting it I figure..:pat:

There just hasn't been much going on here and I've been out sowing some oats elsewhere.. But this chickenshit ban sure got me by surprise... Is referring to Indians as Injun raciest?

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Most a thing one says or does that a liberal doesnt like is racist. They have a limited vocabulary.

Was that FB?

Bamby

No it's a boating and fishing forum... They have a area where politics are allowed and this was posted in the correct area. A while back I was issued a warning for logging to much time in the same area... It appears that its ran by liberals for liberals though several posters do attempt to give them a rough row to hoe..

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
You got banned from THT? In the bilge? That place has gotten soft........

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No it's a boating and fishing forum... They have a area where politics are allowed and this was posted in the correct area. A while back I was issued a warning for logging to much time in the same area... It appears that its ran by liberals for liberals though several posters do attempt to give them a rough row to hoe..

I've been on a nursing forum for years.
Only just recently they've been allowing political discussion, but I must say it is more on the lib side of things.
So I read and keep my trap shut.