• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wire Running Kit

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Those work well and that's a great price. People need to know that they won't be able to make sharp bends with them, they will break.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
OhioTc18....I've not tryed it yet..but seems it would be fine ..for cutting in a box..and pulling to a switch (42+-)..or a 16" duplex plug....Ya know..Whats $10..Ive been pulling alot of Flex across suspended ceiling's..with all my extendable paint poles..lol..:hammer:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You know what else works good too? Fiberglass tent poles.........LOL Been there done that

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I have 2 of them myself...I pulled over 5000 feet on one of my last jobs..wish i would of had these...:unsure:

i don't have the experience you and TC have :wink: and I'm glad, pulling wire till you have blisters on your hands is never fun and i hope my days doing so are behind me:hammer:

bilbo

I could use a new set of 1/8" parrallels and a spring tap guide from Harbor Freight the next time one of you good people go there... I don't have that store in my town.