• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Doc's Basement Project

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
After a month of planning and a week of framing the basement project is in full swing. Framing is about done, next is electrical work.
Here are a few pics:

Attachments

• IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4315.jpg
    IMG_4315.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4316.jpg
    IMG_4316.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4317.jpg
    IMG_4317.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4318.jpg
    IMG_4318.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4319.jpg
    IMG_4319.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 23

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking good Doc! I'm scratching my head on a couple things but I'm sure there's a reason or you haven't gotten to it yet.
I don't see any plumbing for outdoor spigots or otherwise. No water needs or haven't gotten to it yet?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Brian.
Outdoor spigots all already in place. One is in the previously finished end of the basement with the bathroom / bedroom / storage room area. One is in the far corner of the new storage room that was just framed up. Other one is on the wall past the pool table but not in any of the pics. They are out of view unless you know they are there.

The one finished wall behind the white fridge has the water supply and drain for the wet bar we are putting in. The bathroom is on the far side of that wall so we added that plumbing 4 or 5 years ago when finishing the bathroom.