• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PB 070 Resto

Alpine

No, I wish i had, but i was busier than i had hoped. Maybe I will plan it better next time and drive back up which would be the solution.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
in this issue of the pistenbully news that arrived yesterday they have pictures of an older one that shows new interior.
it doesn't give the model but says it is 34 years old.
jim

Alpine

Can you send me a digital version of that ? I would like to see that, if it is possible. Or if it is online?

Alpine

Winter has arrived, -20 C and snowing...Glad I installed that new block heater!

Attachments

• 1Jan2016.jpg
    1Jan2016.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 511
  • 2Jan2016.jpg
    2Jan2016.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 3Jan2016.jpg
    3Jan2016.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 521

Red130

How difficult getting your old block heater out? I've heard horror stories about cracks on old MB blocks when breaking loose the old ones.

Alpine

Block heater was easy, wasn't an issue, all i ready about it, led me to believe it would be stiff, likely seized, but in fact it came loose pretty easy. took all the junk off out of the way to do it and had good leverage. :clap:

Nice work! I'd like to talk to you about possible purchase... can you get back to me with your contact info? I'm located in the Seattle, WA area so I'm relatively close... Thanks!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
great looking machine, if you are looking to sell, i am pretty sure there are serval that would be most interested in it, even i would like to own it. so, is it for sale?

Alpine

I was away for a while, those interested in purchase feel free to shoot me an email here, Pm and I will get back to you.