• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Women!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Last night I told my wife I wanted Waffles and bacon for breakfast . Now ,I been a good boy and have stayed on my diet , but I really wanted a damn waffle . So I get up this morning and my dear wife brings me coffee and a nice bowl of cold cereal .
I politely look at her and say " This is not Waffles " to which she says "NO shit "???.
What does it take to get a lousy waffle around here ???

Paybacks are hell though ...... I told her not to cook tonight as I had a surprize for her .

I am going to the Waffle House for dinner and she ain't . That should surprize the hell outta her . Mean old bat !!!:w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yooouuu gonna be in troooooouuubllllleee!!!! :yum::yum::yum: might as well throw a pillow in the car now as you will be sleeping in it tonight :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I learned by my mother when I was very young when I complained about what she made. Ever since and even today with my wife I do the majority of the cooking so I get what I want.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I asked for waffles, I get some Eggo's out of the freezer tossed out in front of me. I know we have a waffle iron. But for the 10-11 years we've been in this house I haven't seen it. I know it's still in one of these boxes down here in the basement. Maybe I'll try to find it. She'd probably throw it at me with enough force to hit Big Al, wherever he's at right now.

On second thought, maybe I'll go to Waffle House for lunch tomorrow :hide:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I learned by my mother when I was very young when I complained about what she made. Ever since and even today with my wife I do the majority of the cooking so I get what I want.

yooouuu gonna be in troooooouuubllllleee!!!! :yum::yum::yum: might as well throw a pillow in the car now as you will be sleeping in it tonight :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

You guys will be glad to know I have consulted a lawyer and am comtemplating filing a "Class Action Suit" against women on behalf of all men everywhere !:clap:

I am still working on the details, but more ideas are taking shape the more Rum I drink ....I should have something on paper before the night is over ....... unless I get lucky with the little lady and then I'll need to wait a day or two to file .

SShepherd

HHAHAHAHAHAHA:yum::yum::yum:

..............I can't wait to hear what happens when you tell her tuesdays are BJ and steak night:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys will be glad to know I have consulted a lawyer and am comtemplating filing a "Class Action Suit" against women on behalf of all men everywhere !:clap:

I am still working on the details, but more ideas are taking shape the more Rum I drink ....I should have something on paper before the night is over ....... unless I get lucky with the little lady and then I'll need to wait a day or two to file .
Sooner or later she's going to hit you over the head with a frozen waffle, you know that.. right?

:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sooner or later she's going to hit you over the head with a frozen waffle, you know that.. right?

:yum:

I ain't afraid of her ... I'll fight her !

Ok .... maybe i am a little scared ........:unsure:
Please don't tell her I said anything ..........:doh:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , I think I got it all down on paper .
This will be a class action suit on behalf of all men everywhere .We are suing for false representation
Remember when we were dating the little women and she could not keep her hands off you ? Remember when she said she would never tell you NO ????
Well ... she lied .
Now that your married she uses the same hands to smack you up side the head if you even look at her with any thoughts of getting any ???

Remember when she said she liked the simple things in life . Beer and pizza , Fishing , poker , hated shopping ?????? Remember all that ???
3 years later and I came home earlier from work and caught my dear wife teaching our 2 year old daughter to say " Charge it " ! I mean that is just wrong ...
I think we can win this if we get lucky and get a man judge . He needs to be unmarried because if he is married, his wife will bust his balls to throw the whole thing out of court .
We do need to be prepared if we do win . Learn to cook in the meantime . Make friends with as many cute sheep as you can .
You can also bet that the little women will turn over a new leaf and be sweet as pie ,if we win . Yes,,,,, the pie that is laced with rat poison ..

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Women have the knack for changing their minds at any give moment.
It's what makes us special!

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Al - I just learned to make my own waffles (and everything else). I get what I want, when I want it. There are tow downsides. First I like what I make better than what most others make. Second, Lots of people feel the same way, I get to cook for them.

Oh well! Fortunately, I like to cook.

loboloco

Here al, this is the court case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-p0zn3PijY"]YouTube- Jerry Reed -- She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft)[/ame]

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey Al i will trade you my wife won't even get out of bed and make me waffles and sausage or any thing else infact you don't even wan't to be around when she gets up.i haave to get up early and fix my own waffles abd the ones for the kid's too have my coffee watch the morning news and then dissappere before she get's up.also" confucies woman who makes man sleepp in dog house soon finds him in cat house".beware women

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife has been saving time making breakfast each morning by making up 7 bowls of cereral on Sunday evening . They get kinda soggy by Saturday .:unsure:

D

darroll

I learned real quick about insulting the cook.
My wife asked about my lunch at work and I said it was terrible.
The next day I have two pieces of bread carefully wrapped.
There was nothing in between.
I never bitched about my lunch again.
The guys at work thought this was hilarious.
There are two people that you don’t insult:
Your payroll clerk or your cook.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell I have to cook my breakfast and make the coffee in the morning. If I want waffles I would go out to get them. Might be an idea for this Saturday morning!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys keep fighting for mens rights ! I have to go to bed now .... My wife said so :smile:.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell ! All I ever wanted was my damn waffle .

Aww here Al, pretend. :biggrin:

img_4095.jpg

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ,,,How the hell do I know that the fly wiped his or her butt after it was done pooping on my plate ??? iT could have buzzed my waffle and a dangling of poo could have fallen off and I might never know it until it was too late . It looks like female fly poop to me :unsure:

I refuse to be the butt end of a female fly's joke !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well ,,,How the hell do I know that the fly wiped his or her butt after it was done pooping on my plate ??? iT could have buzzed my waffle and a dangling of poo could have fallen off and I might never know it until it was too late . It looks like female fly poop to me :unsure:

I refuse to be the butt end of a female fly's joke !
:rolf2::dizzy: I'll deal with you later buster, as for now, I must go to work.

Toodle-oo!