• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In the hospital again

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well she is in again. Saturday morning she fell off her horse, mashed her hand leg and head. Luckily she was wearing her helmet. Diagnosis? Broken pelvis, finger is fucked up, and a concussion. She is in again overnight tonight, and in a hell of alot of pain. She will need physical therapy for a while, and lots of pain meds. She is in fear of losing her job. She was only back for two days of work then this happened. I really hate seeing her stuck there yet again, but we knew this would happen, kinda. You are gonna get tossed off a horse eventually. I just didn't imaging it being this bad when it happened. She was on a road, so she hit pavement. Like I said, sooooo glad she had her helmet on. I am at home right now, working on getting the house nice and clean for when she gets back home, whenever that may be. She hasn't slept much at all since this, (no suprise,) and last night I didn't sleep for shit, I finally got to sleep around 4am, and woke up a few minutes later drenched in sweat. Last night I made a grand total of $3 in tips after 3 hours of work. Only had one run, adn it was right up ther street. I guess at least I didn't use any gas. No work available tonight, but hopefully tomorrow as we are relying on my pay to get through, and well, that is just terrible seeing as I don't get paid shit. But anyway this isn't about me, it's about Lith. Send her love and thoughts please. I will be online throughout the night, adn supplying yall with any updates I get.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
She does have a computer with her, so she might chime in at some point, but with a bum hand, and a huge headache, and the pain from the pelvis, she really doesn't feel like talking to anyone or doing much of anything. But you got me to relay any info. And I will.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear of the accident, hope she gets to come home soon.

Jim

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well give her our best!

Hope things work out better soon for you guys, the tide has to change directions sometime!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hope she heals quickly. She's been through allot lately. You both have. It's time for some good news for a change.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tell her I give her till Wednesday and she better have her butt in gear. This laying around is not accomplishing much.:yankchain::hide:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
That's alot to go wrong concussion would worry me the most since I been there done that. All the best.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you everyone. I will give her your good wishes. Bill, the Doc says two weeks till she should be walking fine. This is gonna be rough on all of us, but luckily her mother will be staying ehre with us so that there is someone here when I am at work.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That will be good that she has someone to assist her while you are away. Good chance for you and the MIL to get to know each other.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:shock: My God, I sure didn't expect to read all this!
Yeah, it sucks falling off a horse, but my head thankfully never hit the ground.
Geesh Rusty.. give her my best.

Lia

Banned
Good grief Rusty! As if she hasn't put up with enuff in the health stakes. Poor Lith. Hope she is on the mend real soon, and back home again.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks folks. Haven't talked to her yet today, but ehr mom says she is doing a bit better. She is sleeping alot, which is good since she hasn't lately. I'll be going in in a bit to check on her myself.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
so sorry to hear this Rusty...shit when it rains it pours.

get well soon lith my love and thoughts are with you.

Attachments

• a-dozen-red-roses--flowers.jpg
    a-dozen-red-roses--flowers.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 109

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Coming home today possibly. I personally haven't slept since Friday night and and extremely stressed out. We though this year was supposed ot go better than last year. This year has just been one fucking thing after another.

Lia

Banned
Hope she does come home Rusty. Sending you both good thoughts and vibes for better luck in the future, and especially good health. Take care! :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Will be good to get out of there and home. You will have to help her more than ever for a while till she literally is back on her feet again. Tell her good luck and we expect to hear from her while she is goofing off.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Staying at hospital again tonight. So we will make that 4 sleepless nights in a row for me. You folks will need to feel bad for anyone who crosses me, because I don't have any pity left for the ignorant. Not that I had any patience for stupid people to begin with...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty, this is all going to come to a good end.
Get some rest!
Lith is being well cared for, now you need to take care of YOU.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well they are sending her home today, ready or not. I hope I made enough room for her to get around the house...