• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What a hypocrite

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
[emoji848]April 2, 2020
"Going to the cottage is not essential", Gatineau mayor says, as police stop non-essential crossings.
[emoji15]April 12, 2020
"Happy Sunday everyone!
Justin, the kids, and I wanted to take a quick moment to send you all our love this weekend..." {From our QUEBEC Cottage}
~Sophie Grégoire Trudeau

For weeks everyone has been hearing him preach daily that we all have to stay home to "flatten the curve". No travel that is not deemed essential. Stay away from your cottage/camp. No crown land camping allowed etc. But it's alright for him to take his family (one of which has been recently confirmed to have the virus) from Ottawa to his cottage in Quebec for the weekend. What a prick. Useless two faced piece of $hit.
ecaff5dfe8f48d51e8e78e59273422f2.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, at least the phony sissy piece of shit is not playing dress up while he enjoys his holiday in the Laurentians. :th_lmao:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I don't get what this guy's thinking at all. The optics of this are terrible.

Trump is holed up in the White House since this plannedemic started, Boris has been knocking on death's door in an ICU with the virus and this dip stick is partying hearty like all this never happened and everything out here is rainbows and lollipops.

What the hell goes through some people's minds I will never know.

Too bad you blokes up north can't seem to get rid of this goofy son of a bitch.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I know. All we've been seeing and hearing from him since this all started was "Stay home. Don't go to your camp. Don't travel between communities. Don't visit family. If you aren't living with them, don't visit them. For easter, if you'regoing to have an Easter egg hunt, do it inside." All crap he's been spewing out of his mouth for weeks. His wife and kids were staying at the cottage for weeks already so technically they were living at a different address. This goes against everything he's been saying.

People are dying. People are sick. People are scared. People are out of work. People are missing long awaited medical appointments and on and on. And to see our so called POS leader showboating and flaunting it in our faces is a piss off to say the least.