• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is this Kristi ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone know where this is ? Its came up when I google imaged searched Kristi snow cat .
Pm me a number if anyone knows where it is .

Attachments

• yellow snow cat.jpg
    yellow snow cat.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 276

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The picture is from an account on flickr. Might join there and send him mail through flickr.

But he hasn't posted anything there since 2007. He may not be around anymore.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I got first dibs Boobcat ! I just contacted him for information !

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
From looking at his pictures closely, I'd say he is in Australia like New South Wales

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I believe Bobcat just bought that a week or so ago. He will be picking it up in another week. That is the one in New Mexico.

mattfidaho

so do krusty owners have to make up for non running machines in quantity? how many non running equal 1 running?:hide::w00t2:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
so do krusty owners have to make up for non running machines in quantity? how many non running equal 1 running?:hide::w00t2:

Yep! That pretty much sums it up. I don't care what Bobcat says. His 15 or so non-running Kristi's will never equal one powerful Lamtrac or Tucker.