• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who got the Freighter?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
amazing and wonderful snow catters

backyard ski, track addict and tucker someday, they all look so funny without their snow clothes

and by all the powers of being pontoon princess

I declare, backyard ski the winner,

nothing is cooler then having your own personal ski hill and rope tow in the backyard........

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 188

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Getting to meet the Princess makes us all winners.

Be on alert, the royal trailer of goodies may be passing through your neighborhood next!

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well i have been a bit AWOL on this thread !! have not been on here for a while. Been up to my armpits changing out steering clutch componets in my D5 cat. Took apart an older Cat d6 down at the scrapyard to get the parts. I also went off the deep end and rounded up a 1962 FWD fire engine, and two Sterling all wheel drive trucks made in 1944 for the U.S. Navy ,used tor hauling torpedos"NOT THE TUCKER VERSION" !!:thumbup: basically very rare trucks model DDS150. Oh i also forgot i picked up a Cat 212 grader made in 1947 !! we need cold weather to get my mind back on Tucker Snowcats !!!! Looks like everyone here is up to something !!!!!:clap::clap:. Don

PJL

This thread is like the Seinfeld show. No idea what it's about but it's still entertaining to follow.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Well i have been a bit AWOL on this thread !! have not been on here for a while. Been up to my armpits changing out steering clutch componets in my D5 cat. Took apart an older Cat d6 down at the scrapyard to get the parts. I also went off the deep end and rounded up a 1962 FWD fire engine, and two Sterling all wheel drive trucks made in 1944 for the U.S. Navy ,used tor hauling torpedos"NOT THE TUCKER VERSION" !!:thumbup: basically very rare trucks model DDS150. Oh i also forgot i picked up a Cat 212 grader made in 1947 !! we need cold weather to get my mind back on Tucker Snowcats !!!! Looks like everyone here is up to something !!!!!:clap::clap:. Don

wow, have you been seriously busy, great old trucks, hauling torpedoes is hauling torpedoes and it doesn't matter if either tucker co built it or the navy...

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This thread is like the Seinfeld show. No idea what it's about but it's still entertaining to follow.

Well to end around, its a thread called who go the freighter.... a trailered freighter left the west, and and near as anyone can tell it never left the central Midwest.....

But there is a twist at every turn for sure....

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well to end around, its a thread called who go the freighter.... a trailered freighter left the west, and and near as anyone can tell it never left the central Midwest.....

But there is a twist at every turn for sure....

It's all smoke & mirrors. A Freighter leaves on a trailer, but then the next time we see the trailer it stuffed with an eclectic smattering of different stuff so no one even questions it. The next picture:

Attachments

• IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

whoa, PJL, while driving through the heart land, the question comes up, who has the best corn?

Kanas?

Iowa?

Nebraska?

maybe NY!

Idaho has the best potato for baking

FYI DAVENET is a great old grouser and can not thank him enough.....

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

PJL

Well no kidding, hemp is way better than corn.

Can you make rope out of corn? No. Can you smoke it? No.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
as my travels in search of 'who got the freighter' comes to an end, and yes, sadly without a clear answer, so, Lyndon, what say you, after all, it is your thread...

I did meet up with the master minds and creators of SNOWZILLA, THUNDERCAT and serval other secret ZILLA machines

couple of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet, great people !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Machines dropped, machines picked up, loads hauled, trailers dropped & swapped mid trip . . . the shell game continues . . .

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here in Massachusetts weed plants are as common in yards as tomato plants with the new friendly laws. We don't round up anything illegal here anyway.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If hemp farming is profitable, I wonder how long it will be before it is declared as a commodity and traded at the CBOT like all the others...

Chicago always wants a cut of the action. So do speculators who make their living buying and selling paper lbs of hemp... My bet is they are already considering how to get their "fair" share????

Hope it takes them a while..

Regards, Kirk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another leg in the Tucker relay for life tomorrow!

Who will be getting what and where?

PS don’t judge the rental truck. Some Massholes speaking a new American dialect decided the yellow line was optional and took me out head on. Watching the airbags blow up in their faces was almost worth the hassle. Was glad to be in the big truck!

Attachments

• BFA3E4F4-9CB2-4C29-9A82-EA8A6F994A9C.jpg
    BFA3E4F4-9CB2-4C29-9A82-EA8A6F994A9C.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 9AE0CA38-7951-4F9B-84D9-2E218B0871FF.jpg
    9AE0CA38-7951-4F9B-84D9-2E218B0871FF.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 190

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
:smile:That Accident is such a "DRAG" !!!!! glad you "SAW" the airbags blow in their faces ! :clap::clap: