• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Unreal. Obama Runs Taxpayer Funded Apology Ads in Pakistan

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As posted on Liveleak:

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton apologize to Pakistanis for an obscure YouTube video that is blocked in Pakistan.
The ad is also posted on the US Embassy in Islamabad Facebook page: The ads include the Seal of the American Embassy in Islamabad.

660 News reported, via FOX Nation:

Marked by the U.S. Embassy seal, advertisements condemning an anti-Islam video appeared on Pakistani television on Thursday in an apparent attempt to undercut anger against the United States, where the film was produced. Hundreds of youths, however, clashed with security officials as they tried in vain to reach the embassy in Islamabad amid anger in many countries over the film’s vulgar depiction of the Prophet Muhammad.

The advertisements appear to be an effort by the U.S. government to dampen chaos surrounding the film and undo some of the damage to America’s image in the Muslim world. Violence linked to the movie has left at least 30 people in seven countries dead, including the American ambassador to Libya. Two people have died in protests in Pakistan.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a4_1348169188

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
When is BO gonna learn to quit kissin' their asses! When those stoneage, ignorant dipshits decide to tip over nothin' is gonna stop 'em. The one thing that would make their gov't. stop 'em is if we pulled our embassies out AND the foreign aid $$$.
Mike

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ass wipe apologist... A real president would tell them to pound salt. But then, he's not a real president either. Who are the morons who put this loser with no political experience in the driver's seat? Did anyone else notice old Hillary is putting on a few pounds and looking real ragged around the edges? She's becoming a two-bagger. Is Bill still sleeping with her or does he have a raft of interns to choose from?

mak2

These statements were made before anyone was killed. Governemnts have used propoganda for years, and if those two statement, both true by the way, would have diffused or diminished the violence in any way it was a good idea. Yea, I guess name calling and taking events out of context is the norm of the day for some. Ass wipe and two bagger is pretty intelligent discourse. I wish I could find a good face palm smilie.
Ass wipe apologist... A real president would tell them to pound salt. But then, he's not a real president either. Who are the morons who put this loser with no political experience in the driver's seat? Did anyone else notice old Hillary is putting on a few pounds and looking real ragged around the edges? She's becoming a two-bagger. Is Bill still sleeping with her or does he have a raft of interns to choose from?

rugerman

Ok we're broke! But obama is still spending like a drunken sailor. Why the hell are the majority republicans not cutting off his funds? They spent millions on public service messages telling us how wonderful obamacare is going to be, like we can do anything about it, the guys that said that they were going to fix it before the last election should have put their foot down and stopped this crap, but no they keep getting on the bi-partisian bus and letting the other side kick their butts. Looks like its time to clean house again.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
These statements were made before anyone was killed. Governemnts have used propoganda for years, and if those two statement, both true by the way, would have diffused or diminished the violence in any way it was a good idea. Yea, I guess name calling and taking events out of context is the norm of the day for some. Ass wipe and two bagger is pretty intelligent discourse. I wish I could find a good face palm smilie.
However, if those statements were made before the killings, could we not then conclude that the statements were as bad idea?

So, that would make the head apologist inept also.

mak2

in the risk benefit ratio, no risk, unknown gain so if there was some gain great, if not, just something to distract the Right Wingers.
However, if those statements were made before the killings, could we not then conclude that the statements were as bad idea?

So, that would make the head apologist inept also.

RedRocker

Those folks understand and respect power, for decades the US didn't do jack shit when attacked by these 9th century morons, that bought us 3000 dead and two towers gone.
When they attacked our embassy we should have dropped a daisy cutter on their asses, then they would grasp the concept that it's not cool to screw with the USA.

mak2

I think we should kill anyone that plans or attempts to kill us, or has killed one of us. I dont beleive millions of Muslims are to blame, just a radical few. So who do you want to drop those daisy cutters on? By the way, we have killed thousands and thousands of them since 9/11. How much is enough?
Those folks understand and respect power, for decades the US didn't do jack shit when attacked by these 9th century morons, that bought us 3000 dead and two towers gone.
When they attacked our embassy we should have dropped a daisy cutter on their asses, then they would grasp the concept that it's not cool to screw with the USA.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
We currently don't have anyone our government with the balls to do that. Sadly, the biggest balls are on some of the women, and all the asswipe does is worry about campaigning and keeps missing security briefings. But I'm sure his underlings are keeping him up on the things THEY think are important, so there is no need for him to attend. He clearly doesn't understand what's going on anyway.

RedRocker

I think we should kill anyone that plans or attempts to kill us, or has killed one of us. I dont beleive millions of Muslims are to blame, just a radical few. So who do you want to drop those daisy cutters on? By the way, we have killed thousands and thousands of them since 9/11. How much is enough?

Enough is when the so called "good muslims" turn on the bad muslims and take care of their own business.
I've read only 7 percent of muslims are radical, there are 1.3 billion muslims, do the math.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I spent a year living in the Saudi desert with those non-humans. They lie, steal, and have no respect for any infidels. I dont think that there will ever be peace between infidels and mooslimes. Have a goodun!!!!!!