• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Let's see if Barr is the real deal now.......

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
.....or just another deep state swamp sucking POS like Sessions was. Where are we going from here? The DumpsterCrats want collusion, here is some for them. Let them chew on this one for awhile.

This is like the same recording being played over and over again, isn't it. Where in hell are we going as a country? When is everyone going to see equal justice under the law? When? When? When?

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.08.43 AM.png

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know how much clearer it needs to be before a prosecution takes place. How long can they keep on ignoring the facts? I honestly think that they are delaying in the hope that Hillary dies and gives them an out.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm still pissed off about Benghazi. The Two tier justice system must be stopped. Lock her up!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think this is just one brick pulled out of a large wall!! How many bricks need to be pulled to make the wall fall down??
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Of course you must understand that because of this Hillary has to run in 2020..

She knows that fake smoke screen will prevent any charges being brought against her. It would make us a banana republic if we arrest her after she is a candidate. It would be spun as a political hit job on a presidential candidate who is a...… woman. (if you lower the standards for woman hood)

She and Bill are worried at this point. The wagons are slowly circling. They need a get out of jail free card...

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope this whole thing blows up, wide open and their asses get thrown in jail.
It's been long enough.
This is a big deal.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still pissed off about Benghazi. The Two tier justice system must be stopped. Lock her up!

.... good punishment would be to have poster sized photos of the Benghazi victims on her prison cell walls.
Make her wear a red MAGA hat.