• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

some ivory towers are shaking

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just heard on the news about the big FBI/DOJ roundup of the big scam of parents paying exorbitant $$ to get their kids in top notch universities with faked test scores and or as athletic recruits with no sports experience. The guy running the scam, university officials, parents and others are being arrested. I'll bet there will be a bunch of people resigning at these universities. This will be a money making day for the law profession!!
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice to know the DOJ can now recognize cheaters and scam artists. And will prosecute them. When will they look at the Clintons?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just heard on the news about the big FBI/DOJ roundup of the big scam of parents paying exorbitant $$ to get their kids in top notch universities with faked test scores and or as athletic recruits with no sports experience. The guy running the scam, university officials, parents and others are being arrested. I'll bet there will be a bunch of people resigning at these universities. This will be a money making day for the law profession!!
Mike

Time will tell if they ever actually spend any time in prison. These people are not like you and me. They have high stakes connections on the left, plenty of money and lots of high power friends.

Lady Justice misplaced her blindfold a long time ago and has a lot of trouble keeping her thumb off the scales.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've come to believe the clintons are titanium coated with teflon!!
Mike

I remember the quote from God only knows where that, "In America we don't put our presidents in jail". Hillary was never my President and I'd love to see her in an orange jump suit.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
They charged 50 people in this scam but it could easily be 5000. Crosses political lines too. The university system is so broken in the U.S. but then again so many other things are broken too.

Just start flipping rocks, you'll find something pretty quickly.

Although it is nice to see hollywood royalty like Felicity Huffman and William H Macy exposed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Here is the proper headline for this story:

LIBERAL HYPOCRITES USE THEIR PRIVILEGE AND WEALTH TO GET THEIR DUMB ENTITLED WORTHLESS KIDS INTO COLLEGE.