• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boycott Girl Scout Cookies, they partner with groups that promote abortion

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the week when real feminists separate from their radical counterparts. For the uninformed, March 8 is officially International Women’s Day, but it is the catalyst for week-long events held throughout this country and around the world. Sounds harmless, if not downright inspiring to many unsuspecting women and girls who want to celebrate the right to be all that they can be. Unfortunately, it comes with a lot of baggage you may not want for your daughter or yourself.

More at the link.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/03/08...ey-partner-with-groups-that-promote-abortion/

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It should come as no surprise that the liberal invasive cancer has even metastasized itself even to the Scouts. But it has.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the week when real feminists separate from their radical counterparts. For the uninformed, March 8 is officially International Women’s Day, but it is the catalyst for week-long events held throughout this country and around the world. Sounds harmless, if not downright inspiring to many unsuspecting women and girls who want to celebrate the right to be all that they can be. Unfortunately, it comes with a lot of baggage you may not want for your daughter or yourself.

More at the link.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/03/08...ey-partner-with-groups-that-promote-abortion/

An amazing and revealing expose' Lollie. Thanks

I feel bad 'cause we have about twenty boxes of GS cookies in the pantry. I don't even like them, and on top of that, "THEY ARE MADE INCHINA!!!!!"

That said, I feel worse for the girls now participating in the scouts.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
An amazing and revealing expose' Lollie. Thanks

I feel bad 'cause we have about twenty boxes of GS cookies in the pantry. I don't even like them, and on top of that, "THEY ARE MADE INCHINA!!!!!"

That said, I feel worse for the girls now participating in the scouts.
Well said Franc.
I feel much the same.
My eldest granddaughter was in Scouts briefly.
I was all through my youth.
Start mentioning names like Betty Friedan and simpleminded Cortez, well that's enough to make my blood boil.
About the cookies, they suck now.
They are not the cookies they were even 5 years ago.
The girls were out in front of Walmart yesterday with the little table selling them for 4 bucks a box or 5 for 20.
No thanks!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Am I remembering wrong that the girl scouts somehow got themselves insinuated into the boy scouts?
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Am I remembering wrong that the girl scouts somehow got themselves insinuated into the boy scouts?
Mike

That's the gradual unraveling of the differences between the sexes that is no longer celebrated.
Young women now think that they can be inclusive, thanks to radical feminism being encouraged at such a young age.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, as I understand it, Girl Scout cookies are still made by two companies in America. They may be made in China for sale in China but I'm not sure that there are even Girl Scouts in China.

Lollie is right. They are not nearly as good as they used to be. I haven't bought any in well over 5 years because, quite honestly, they weren't very good. In fact one box was just downright bad. I can't remember the type.

If they catch me on a good day I will still make a donation but I don't want the cookies.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, as I understand it, Girl Scout cookies are still made by two companies in America. They may be made in China for sale in China but I'm not sure that there are even Girl Scouts in China.

Lollie is right. They are not nearly as good as they used to be. I haven't bought any in well over 5 years because, quite honestly, they weren't very good. In fact one box was just downright bad. I can't remember the type.

If they catch me on a good day I will still make a donation but I don't want the cookies.

Some are made in Mexico, some in China. All have ingredients from China. They are about as American as fireworks of which we make very few of here to celebrate our Freedom. Most of the consumer fireworks are made in China under slave labor conditions.

Jus' sayin'

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well there goes those thin mint/chocolate cookies I so dearly love... :unsure:

I guess I am on a diet to loose a few pounds anyway this year. Thanks for the heads up!

Regards, Kirk

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I wish the militant left-wing terrorists would quit forcing their liberal agendas on kids.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Hell, Lenny, they've been doing it in the schools for generations now!!
Mike

I know and I don't like it. What they do as adults is fine by me as long as it doesn't effect others but I hate this indoctrination instead of education for kids. And they wonder why so many kids are being home schooled!!!!