• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We Are Aiming Too Low By Focusing On The FBI In The Deep State Soft Coup!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We Are Aiming Too Low By Focusing On The FBI In The Deep State Soft Coup!
Posted at 1:40 pm on March 8, 2019 by A.C. Swiger

https://www.redstate.com/diary/aceintx/2019/03/08/aiming-low-focusing-fbi/

This Diary Entry came as a result of my reply to Streiff on the thread for his piece “Adam Schiff Proven A Liar As The Bruce Ohr Transcript Is Released”. I got a little long winded as I am apt to do and this diary was born.

I’ve been listening for quite some time to the Dan Bongino podcast. Bongino makes a compelling case that Schiff, the Democrats and Republicrat Never Trumpers have worked to limit our focus on the FBI and lower level bad actors. (I highly recommend listening to him and reading his book)

What is crying out for exposure right now is the blanket distribution of the Clinton generated dossier across cabinet level agencies as wide and varying as the Dept. of State, the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ and etc.

Also needing broader exposure is the meetings coming to light between Justice officials and members of the press coordinating stories around the collusion narrative. I would add here that Not just Justice should be scrutinized. I would like to know if these meetings occurred at State, NSA, CIA & etc.

There is simply too much coordination across all these agencies for it to have been a natural occurrence. It didn’t grow into a Special Council investigation without there being a centralized Bandmaster coordinating the various orchestra sections to generate the chorus of information used to justify the Mueller investigation.

What am I saying?

I think we are aiming too low by focusing on Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Orr, Strock and Page. They are the shiny objects establishment forces have used to keep us from focusing on the real sources of this soft coup.

Those with the power to investigate should be looking at who in the Obama Administration was working with Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Power & etc and who was truly at the heart of it.

Not only that, they shouldn’t ignore McCain and his role in delivering the dossier to the FBI which allowed the Obama Administration the cover they needed to pretend this all happened naturally.

Finally, I have no doubt there are other Bush era Never Trumpers that were involved in the investigations and disinformation campaigns that lead to this fiasco. I am a voracious reader and there was too much of the Trump Russia Collusion crap floating around the conservative publishing world for it to have been naturally generated.

The fact that there hasn’t been a serious push from Republicans in leadership to have a Special Council investigating this soft coup by alphabet soup agencies strung across so many cabinet level agencies is a disgrace!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm starting to wonder if the real puppeteer will ever be exposed. The deep state appears to be a lot deeper than we think.
Mike