• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

post #2000

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
:wow:i guess i really do have a bunch of worthless drivel and uneducated ramblings to get of my chest!:yum::yum::yum:

:clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
So I guess he's gonna want to get some big boy pants now too?

Geez, 2K that's not even getting past first base.

:shifty:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We are merely rookies compared to PG and Rusty. And they will not hesitate to remind us of that fact. :yum:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
let the ripping begin:yum:, i would like to thank all the members who have made me feel at home around here.....:biggrin:i figure if I'm going to rock the boat I'm going to make some waves.:shifty:

Ironman

Re: post #20000

Congrats motor mouth! :yankchain:

fz80w3.jpg

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
You better step it up Ironboy - you're riper than a 98 pound virgin at a Comic-con convention. :poke:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2k since Jan 2011. :beer: Congrats AA. :clap: :clap:

Some of these guys been here since ....well, lets just say a long long time. They have bit of a head start on ya. you are on your way to catching up with a bunch of us who are posting worthless drivel and uneducated ramblings. :yum: :yum: it's what makes the internet go round.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you stick with Rusty I better give you a good attorney's number.:whistling::yum: