• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The best election results of all!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pelosi won't be waving her arms and acting like a clown leading the circus!:wow:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Geeez...no more Jill-in-the-box during the state of the union address??? :wow:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I predict her having a nervous breakdown within the week from being stripped from her high horse , But then again how will we be able to tell the difference :w00t2:

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I predict her having a nervous breakdown within the week from being stripped from her high horse , But then again how will we be able to tell the difference :w00t2:

You are probably right, especially when she learns she will have to take commercial flights back to California rather than have an Air Force jet at her disposal. Here's hoping she has to sit in coach.

Bob

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well now you have the weeping orange man as Speaker from Ohio. One advantage is he only flies to Ohio unless he gets the use to plane to his golf outings. To me not much change as I see it you replaced a witch with a warlock.

SShepherd

Well now you have the weeping orange man as Speaker from Ohio. One advantage is he only flies to Ohio unless he gets the use to plane to his golf outings. To me not much change as I see it you replaced a witch with a warlock.

rotfl ..come on Joe, the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet as speaker and you're already bustin his balls.

wasn't it you that urged everyone to give barry a chance after he'd been sworn in for a year?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
No I've been busting his balls since he came on my radar when Clinton was in office. Talk about helping to cause our current problems. I'm sorry Shep I really don't see much difference between him an Pelosi just the other side of the same coin. I just wonder if this will lead to non stop investigations of the last two years even something that Pelosi took off the table. The only talk of impeachment by the dems of Bush was on TV with them saying they aren't going to. Now we can waste the next two years at which point we might as well surrender to China as they will own us or get on the stick and both sides work for the people instead of themselves. That pertains to both sides not just republicans but democrats too.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I found something politically I can agree with you on! :thumb:

The only difference is theres a very very very small chance he might change for the better THIS time , Aint no way she ever would have a clue . But I,m just really hoping I recon . The best thing is they all know We fucking woke up & aint none of them going to get by with the shit they been pulling for decades , & no they better damn well do something or it could really get ugly . Just My opinion though :wink:

RedRocker

I don't know much about the new guy, but ain't no way he's the same as Nanc. She's a stone cold idiot, they'd have to give Boehner a lobotomy for him to compete.

SShepherd

No I've been busting his balls since he came on my radar when Clinton was in office. Talk about helping to cause our current problems. I'm sorry Shep I really don't see much difference between him an Pelosi just the other side of the same coin. I just wonder if this will lead to non stop investigations of the last two years even something that Pelosi took off the table. The only talk of impeachment by the dems of Bush was on TV with them saying they aren't going to. Now we can waste the next two years at which point we might as well surrender to China as they will own us or get on the stick and both sides work for the people instead of themselves. That pertains to both sides not just republicans but democrats too.

fair enough:smile: