• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Did Nothing!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As if we needed more reason to hate that worthless slug Obama. Turns out he was all but begged to declare a National Emergency over the Fentanyl crisis and he did nothing. China is pouring tons of the stuff into the US and he did nothing.

I guess if you like your Fentanyl, you can keep your Fentanyl, right Barry?

Trump is trying all by himself, with zero help from Democrats, zero help from the worthless Republicans to stop this and yet he is the one being vilified by the lying left wing media. I wonder just how much longer Trump can continue to carry the load for all these worthless cack sackers we have in DC.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.20.02 PM.png

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A scumbag that did not like America. Clearly he did not like Americans. I'd like to refer to him as NOT MY PRESIDENT, but sadly he was.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

As I have said numerously, those who object to the wall and border security must not want to stop what comes across it. THE question is who and why.

Last edited:

rugerman

Obama soiled everything that he touched! Everything that he did was to enhance his or his cronies status or to payoff a favor some scumbag did for them, Chicago politics on a national scale.