• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary Comments and Cartoons

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got the answer ...NRA must not have donated to her campaign like all these did ....How could anyone vote for this slimeball?

Attachments

• HillaryGotDonationsFromAllThese.jpg
    HillaryGotDonationsFromAllThese.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 131

marchplumber

Site Supporter
SCARIEST part, there are MANY who trust her, believe here, and WILL vote for her. Each one an American. Sad that Americans could even contemplate such a thing. Really, very sad.

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
if they don't spend all that money, and I believe even my wife couldn't blow through that much what happens to it? also is it taxable?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
if they don't spend all that money, and I believe even my wife couldn't blow through that much what happens to it? also is it taxable?

The Clinton Foundation is a non-profit, charitable entity. So, no. It's not taxable. I thought I read somewhere that their "operating expenses" consume something like 85% or more of the contributions… link

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what the hell Hillary gets a 5 figure salary for the use of her name, can you say crooked

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Hillary

Attachments

• HeyHillary.jpg
    HeyHillary.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 104

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I know this is a Klinton thread, but, I think this one is worth lookin at

Attachments

• wVPPRxK_zpslfaxhhk3.jpg
    wVPPRxK_zpslfaxhhk3.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 99

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
he as a point ....but still, come on, get real.

Attachments

• WhyShouldntWeLetFelonsVoteInVA.jpg
    WhyShouldntWeLetFelonsVoteInVA.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 74

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
8410528_orig.jpg

5847550_orig.jpg

9241186_orig.jpg

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Whenever I see her I think of the old joke:

If I had a dog as ugly as Hillary I would shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards

:puking:
Stand-4.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
uh huh

Attachments

• Hillary17.png.jpg
    Hillary17.png.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 428

marchplumber

Site Supporter
13Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Google up the Movie................."No one left behind"???? They were ALL left behind!! And it's running for President? As a prior service member, I say, let her face the truth and the consequences that go with it!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnPrxbYARJg"]Bernie Sanders destroys Hillary Clinton in debate on Vermont gun laws - YouTube[/ame]