• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New rear blade.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
JayC mentioned fun a fun tractor pic he had in another thread, reminding me of these pictures. Some of you may have seen them before.

I think this new rear blade would do fine plowing my drive this winter.

:beer:

Attachments

• IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 38

BadAttitude

DaveNay said:
JayC mentioned fun a fun tractor pic he had in another thread, reminding me of these pictures. Some of you may have seen them before.

I think this new rear blade would do fine plowing my drive this winter.

:beer:
NICE...:D :D Bet it would work like a charm too:a1:

Hey I only need 18' for my drive...
want to sell part of it? :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Dave!! What a blade. It has to be very special purpose because I would guess one tractor pulling a blade half that size could get more done than the one in the pic. As long as your going straight you'd be fine but manuvering turns and whatnot with the two tractors would be slow going.

Viking

Site Supporter
I saw that blade on TBN in the Kioti forum. There is a guy that pulls that same blade with his CK20. He says he has no problem pulling that blade because of the weight advantage that Kioti tractors have not to mention that Kioti's are the best tractor in the world and the only brand that anyone should consider buying.
:rolleyes:

The owner of those two tractors pulling that blade should just sell both and buy a CK20 because it's the best tractor ever, it's the heaviest and Kubota copies them.:D