• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Coffee at the Gazebo

Cool morning, mid 60's. Perfect morning for coffee at the gazebo! (obviously the new hasn't worn off yet...)

4%2520028.jpg

4%2520050.jpg

4%2520062.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
same cool weather here, too, squerly. i figure we won't be swimming like i'd have chosen to. grumle, sorta. (got the entire summer.)
oh, last nite was a nite. Sweet Jesus.
keep getting texts from 1 of my 2 fave bartenders; i've needed to be there 4 her lately.

hafta design a website sans a rubric by the next school day.

the bartender now says she would like me to visit. i'm fighting to stay awake. she can wait.
bringin' tig & babbit in here to lay, then snoozin w/ my blake.
she texted again. i'm jogging there, chit-chatting, then snoozin' an at if she texts/calls again.
calls to my Mom, Dad, & my Brother. i miss 'em.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoying this fine, breezy weather.
We took our morning walk down the country road, by the creek.
Today I've not much planned except relaxing.
My work schedule as of late has been nutso to say the least, as has the place LOL

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pups look great! You need to get a grill setup down there and start enjoying supper on the gazebo.
I just put the new handle on the pool filter. Don't know if I am up to vacuuming in a coat with the wind we are getting today.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Looking great there Squerly!!

Raining hard, windy and cold today. I am watching TV, something I don't normally do too much of but I had a busy and productive week.

Baked a Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting to chaw on later today

cake.jpg

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm tiling and grouting today in our son's new house. Ug. My back hurts.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Doc, how do you feel today?:w00t2: I am giving all my aching bones a break today. Watching the rain and thinking about cleaning up the office downstairs. OMG that will be a chore!!!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Relaxing at he Cabin. I am not going to do anything but sit on the deck and enjoy the scenery. I would post what I am viewing but can't from my tablet. The wateris like glass would be perfect for skiing but I am not even going to get the boat out

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
making a website.
howwwww to make it~ i dunno. i'm lost on that 1. i'll get it together as being graded below a 100% is unacceptable 4 my overachieving self. almost :sick: when i only got a b+ on a recent test.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Working at the mountain of junk mail etc. that got piled up over the past few months. Burning that and old air filters and other boxes the wife thought she needed.:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to enjoy another beautiful weather day.
Me and the queen will be taking our walk, then I might go to Roxanne and John's to ride the horses this evening.
Oh, and I have some laundry to do.. might put that off 'til tomorrow.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Washed the car, the Kubota and the golf cart. Also cleaned up the splitter, greased it and changed the oil. Now I'm going out and sacrifice a chicken to appease the tornado Gods over by Cowboy’s place. And then, it’ll be time for a brew... :brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just had a terrific supper after a day of doing some bookkeeping and clearing out in the office. Between NRA, AARP, Medicare and the insurance companies they keep me in fire starter. Then we got rained out so I cleaned the big aviary with the wife. After watching the race from Dover I suddenly have the leg pains back for the first time in months.:hammer: And it has rained most of the day off and on with some showers pretty intense.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i made no website. playin' my cards as i'm correct- they fkd me over. scrub-a-dub & 'nite

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Have to pull the old batteries out of the John Deere and if it is not too muddy want to dig some holes for planting some things.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am removing a leaking 2" hydrolic line from a bundle of lines that go down through the inside of the right front leg to a wheel motor of a 4WD hydrostatic drive sprayer..:glare:

Should be well lubed by lunch time.:w00t2:

Regards, Kirk

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually I'm laying in recovery in the heart carb lab. Been having issues lately. The was nothing for them to clean out when they got in there. I'll be able to post more when I get home. Except the pc is in the basement and stairs are a huge no no for several
Days

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that Jerry. :( What's a heart carb lab? Get better soon.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's good to hear they didn't find any blockages anyway, Jerry.
Feel better soon sweetheart.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It won't hurt to have the pipes opened up. Kick back for a few days and enjoy a break. Did you have cute nurses??:clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoying my 3rd day off.. and hoping the phone doesn't ring like it has been all weekend-- " can you pick up any time today?
Let it ring.. I ain't home.. I've gone to timbuktu for a few days.
Geezus...

Ironman

Scott Walker for Prez

I just got back from voting. :mrgreen:
Seems there are a few folks from other states watching us today. Polling places were PACKED, and I mean PACKED - all over. Hopefully my guy can pull it off today. :biggrin: I voted for Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch too. She is extremely hot. :brows:

2hprojl.jpg

Attachments

• vote.jpg
    vote.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 109

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: Scott Walker for Prez

I voted for Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch too. She is extremely hot. :brows:

Glad to see you have your priorities in order, Ironman. :yum: I love it!

Me? I worked on my renovation project all day. I hit my thumb with my hammer. Sore as hell. Going to watch the Wisconsin election results tonite on FNC.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Got up this morning and hitched up the trailer, loaded up the little tractor and drove to the library annex. They wanted a ramp built in front of their new garage for the bookmobile that arrives on Thursday. Dug and dumped dirt and tamped it down. It's not great but it was the best I could come up with on short notice and it'll do until I can come up with something better.

Since I was there I thought that I better do some mowing on their 6 acre lot. It was murder. It was so tall at the back and sides that I could barely get it done with the finishing mower. Got about 3/4 of it done before I had to give up. The heat index was 102 and I had to wear gloves because the steering wheel was so darned hot. I should have brought the big tractor with the a/c cab. Came home and spent 30 minutes in the shower. Man, that was magic. Got the dog and went outside for a brew and a cigar.

I thought that all the excitement was over for today until I had to go take care of a tarantula in the kitchen. I've officially closed the door on today. I'm off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.