• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Canada's sport

beds

Today the Canadian women's hockey team won gold over a surprise opponent. But the media and all of Canada is more concerned about our men's team's losing streak than in the gold medal these fantastic girls have provided us. Professional atheletes taint the olympics to some degree. These girls likely play hockey for a living, but not like an NHL or NBA kind of salary. The pinnacle of their career happened today while the professional atheletes have their stanley cup or NBA championship to win.

Just a rant.

BoneheadNW

Beds, I don't know if you are getting the same coverage we are here, but my wife and I agree that the olympic games coverage this year is pretty poor. They spend little time profiling the athletes, do not explain the event very well (how about showing what the inside of a bobsled looks like, for example), and the commentators spend most of their time just rambling (someone should take Dick Button and drop him off in east Texas).
OK, I got that off my chest. Next?
Bonehead