• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Water Resistant Dash Switches......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Kubota BX owners seem to have a problem with the lighting switches that are mounted on the dash when they get wet. Some find the solution to take the switch apart, clean, and put back. I have found a switch that is used on boats and even though I haven't tried it in my BX, I thought that I would mention it to others here that are looking for a good quality weather tite switch. It is made by CarlingSwitch. Here is the website.....

Attachments

• MVC-589F.JPG
    MVC-589F.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
  • MVC-588F.JPG
    MVC-588F.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 49

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junk, I buy switches from Go2Marine. They look like the same switches you use. I've had great luck with mine. Click the link below to get to Go2Marine, then click on the link for their Toggle Switches. They offer a couple dozen different units.

Go2Marine

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Those are great switches. You can even get mounting plates if you need to install more than one. ARB uses them as standard equipment with their ARB air lockers.