• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS ..... *graphic language*

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got this in an e-mail .......... Hey, he's got a point! It's now over 1000 days without BO and his minions not presenting a balanced budget let alone a budget at all!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM"]Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS - YouTube[/ame]

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually the administration as submitted a budget as required now it is up to congress to either pass, modify or ignore. Well congress has chosen to ignore.

Kane

Actually the administration as submitted a budget as required now it is up to congress to either pass, modify or ignore. Well congress has chosen to ignore.
If memory serves, the House voted NO on the administration's budget bill. Haven't heard from your president since.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
If memory serves, the House voted NO on the administration's budget bill. Haven't heard from your president since.
Yup thats kind of funny just the other day Joe wasn't even sure when Obama even submitted a budget untill I posted it, which BTW was in 2009. :doh:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup thats kind of funny just the other day Joe wasn't even sure when Obama even submitted a budget untill I posted it, which BTW was in 2009. :doh:

yeah and it wasn't balanced, was that the one that lost 97 - 0 in the Senate ........... :doh:

Yeah he's a real smart dude that Obama feller ............. !

joec

GOLD Site Supporter

I wasn't aware they should, it is their responsibility to come up with and submit one of their own if they find his unacceptable. The house does have that responsibility according to the Constitution.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I wasn't aware they should, it is their responsibility to come up with and submit one of their own if they find his unacceptable. The house does have that responsibility according to the Constitution.
The house HAS submitted several all to which were either denied or still sitting on somebodys desk. :doh:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The house HAS submitted several all to which were either denied or still sitting on somebodys desk. :doh:

It is the presidents responsiblity to send a budget request. At that point it is the responsiblity of congress not the president again at that point it is the house and senate. So he doesn't even have to sign it really if you read the fine print in the post below.

Oh and prior to 1921 it was completely the house without the president. Here read how this works Cowboy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The house has passsed a budget. Several actualy. The senate has it shelved.
The Senate also voted Bari's budget plan down 97 to 0. 3 "A's"

The Senat and the house must come to a common bill agreement in order tohave a budget. Te Presidentmust have it onhis desk to sign or Veto.

Bari can "claim", as you just did, that the Congress has not passed a budget in an attempt to blame the 1/2 of the 1/3 of the governemt controled by the GOP. It would not be a lie. But it is also not the truth.

And he can hope, as you apparently do, that the American public will not do the math and notice that the Democraticaly controlled Senate has not passed a budget in 1001 days. Not even during the 612 days the Democrats also commanded the House and the White House. Americans are not engaged enough to perhaps notice this little descrepency, but that is changing.
Fast!

Math is hard but this is really simple stuff. Even CNN gets it. Americans will too. Come the day of reckoning.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It is the presidents responsiblity to send a budget request. At that point it is the responsiblity of congress not the president again at that point it is the house and senate. So he doesn't even have to sign it really if you read the fine print in the post below.

Oh and prior to 1921 it was completely the house without the president. Here read how this works Cowboy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process
I dont need to read HOW it works Joe because it hasn't, I am not going to dig through all my posts where I showed the house has submitted several budgets since 2009 and there aint fuckin one of the sitting on Boeners desk. Its obvious you meant what you said yesterday by you will argue no matter WTF is posted. :doh:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The house has passsed a budget. Several actualy. The senate has it shelved.
The Senate also voted Bari's budget plan down 97 to 0. 3 "A's"

The Senat and the house must come to a common bill agreement in order tohave a budget. Te Presidentmust have it onhis desk to sign or Veto.

Bari can "claim", as you just did, that the Congress has not passed a budget in an attempt to blame the 1/2 of the 1/3 of the governemt controled by the GOP. It would not be a lie. But it is also not the truth.

And he can hope, as you apparently do, that the American public will not do the math and notice that the Democraticaly controlled Senate has not passed a budget in 1001 days. Not even during the 612 days the Democrats also commanded the House and the White House. Americans are not engaged enough to perhaps notice this little descrepency, but that is changing.
Fast!

Math is hard but this is really simple stuff. Even CNN gets it. Americans will too. Come the day of reckoning.

I hate to have to repeat this again but here goes. The president is required to put in a budget request. The house then puts a budget together and submits it to the Senate. Now if the senate rejects in then it is up to the house to fix it as it never goes back to the president.

Sounds great saying he never summited a budget which first of he isn't required to submit but a budget request. It is up to the house to make a budget starting with what he requests but is not bound by it as it is their responsibility. It becomes official only when the Senate signs off on it not the president and if they don't it is back to the house. I hope that is clear for you now. I don't make these rules this is the way the laws are written.

Oh and blame that on the democrats also since it takes a super majority to pass anything in the senate which they don't have by the way.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to have to repeat this again but here goes. The president is required to put in a budget request. The house then puts a budget together and submits it to the Senate. Now if the senate rejects in then it is up to the house to fix it as it never goes back to the president.

Sounds great saying he never summited a budget which first of he isn't required to submit but a budget request. It is up to the house to make a budget starting with what he requests but is not bound by it as it is their responsibility. It becomes official only when the Senate signs off on it not the president and if they don't it is back to the house. I hope that is clear for you now. I don't make these rules this is the way the laws are written.

Oh and blame that on the democrats also since it takes a super majority to pass anything in the senate which they don't have by the way.

They are shelved by the Senate, Harry ain't letting any voting on them AND they haven't submitted them back to the house with requested adjustments.They ain't going back to the house until Harry acts on them PERIOD! Denying a vote and/or shelving it stops the cycle which a democrat has done.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
They are shelved by the Senate, Harry ain't letting any voting on them AND they haven't submitted them back to the house with requested adjustments.They ain't going back to the house until Harry acts on them PERIOD! Denying a vote and/or shelving it stops the cycle which a democrat has done.

Well then how is I keep hearing Obama has submitted a budget then? He has at that point it is up to congress. Now if Harry has shelved then why, not enough votes, what? Either way then it is the Senates problem but the last budget the house sent over based on the little I read about it I can understand why he shelved it.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well then how is I keep hearing Obama has submitted a budget then? He has at that point it is up to congress. Now if Harry has shelved then why, not enough votes, what? Either way then it is the Senates problem but the last budget the house sent over based on the little I read about it I can he shelved it.

Makes no matter, the cycle is stalled by a democrat ............ you need to ignore hearsay and find the facts. BTW .......... I've heard of no Obama submission other than the one everyone in the Senatevoted against. You can't turn this one around, your beloved left is the reason we don't have a budget especially since they haven't attempted to get one passed in 1000 days where the republicans have tried! Really Joe and answer honestly, which side is being irresponsible, unless endless spending is responsible?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Makes no matter, the cycle is stalled by a democrat ............ you need to ignore hearsay and find the facts. BTW .......... I've heard of no Obama submission other than the one everyone in the Senatevoted against. You can't turn this one around, your beloved left is the reason we don't have a budget especially since they haven't attempted to get one passed in 1000 days where the republicans have tried! Really Joe and answer honestly, which side is being irresponsible, unless endless spending is responsible?

So basically what you are telling the constant posts in this group are lies or at best not factual, from those that say this.

Now as to why it hasn't passed perhaps the fact that the house and senate set up a tough budget then set up the super committee to do their job with the treat that the one agreed upon would go into effect if they failed. Well they failed so now we get that original budget that was set in case they did.
Hence there will be a budget by the date due though no one will like it not the democrats or the republicans. As it makes some real cuts to a lot of things with the exception of Social Security and Medicare. It also allows all the tax cuts to roll back to the Clinton era. Works for me just fine though as I have no problem with any of it including the cuts to the military.

Kane

Good Lord, joec. Stubborness has its place, but you take it to an embarrassing level. The only reason the Dem's haven't presented a budget is because they simply haven't confronted the task and produced one. Because beneath it all, they, too, would be embarrassed by some of the controversial entitlement spending they would be obligated to put into a "budget" worthy of the liberal ideology.

It's really no more sinister than that. They simply haven't done the work. The government will be run on short-term funding resolutions until next year about this time when a prevailing party will be held accountable by the citizens. Do you think the freeloaders right now want to hold the Democrat Party accountable for anything? ... particularly for a "responsible" budget?

The two words have never appeared in the same sentence - Democrats and responsible.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Good Lord, joec. Stubborness has its place, but you take it to an embarrassing level. The only reason the Dem's haven't presented a budget is because they simply haven't confronted the task and produced one. Because beneath it all, they, too, would be embarrassed by some of the controversial entitlement spending they would be obligated to put into a "budget" worthy of the liberal ideology.

It's really no more sinister than that. They simply haven't done the work. The government will be run on short-term funding resolutions until next year about this time when a prevailing party will be held accountable by the citizens. Do you think the freeloaders right now want to hold the Democrat Party accountable for anything? ... particularly for a "responsible" budget?

The two words have never appeared in the same sentence - Democrats and responsible.

The majority is in the House is Republicans with Democrats in the Senate. They decided between the two houses to appoint a super committee made of both to come up with a budget, it failed that is fact. In the process it was agreed if they failed they would be forced to pass a pre agreed one and Obama as stated he will veto any partial bill that tinkers around the edges. Now believe the fact or not makes no matter to me but be prepared to see the taxes roll back to Clinton tax levels as that all goes when the back budget goes into effect.

Here you can read about it. http://www.forbes.com/sites/financi...e-super-committee-failure-could-mean-for-you/

And Fox reporting on Obama statement that it will stand. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/21/clock-ticks-down-to-super-committee-failure/

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

First off, I never said "he"(presumably Bari) didn't present a budget. You claimed that was the premise.
Actually I said he did and the Ssenate declined it 97-0.

Second what I did say was that in 1000 days the Senate has not passed one. They are one half of Congress. As a Psudo constitutional tutor, that ought to be something of which you are aware, so make a note.

None of this changes the simple fact that when the Dems held the Whitehouse and a veto proof majority in the Congress (both houses if you are confused) they did not pass a budget. They passed continuing resolutions.

Essentialy the same thing as running the country's bussiness out of the check book without accounting for the expenses or tallying the fdifferences between income and payouts.

Try doing that in you business and see how the IRS likes it.

Of courseCongress and the govdernment does not have to aide by the rules the pass, so I gues they will get away with it until January 2013. That's when the rascaly Republicans will come in and try to account for the money. They won't ruin the country Joec. But they will likely get blamed for it when it is discovered that the country's accounts are already beyond redemption.

Last edited: