• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Bowl XLV: Packers vs Steelers

Who will win Super Bowl XLV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ironman

So who's gonna take it? Score?

I heard today the Steelers won't have Pouncy starting as center.

I'm pretty dang proud of the Pack for being a 6th seed and running the table on the road to get there (with 16 guys on IR). AND kicking the Bears ass for the NFC Championship! Once in a lifetime game some people said... biggest sporting event in Chicago history - so yeah, I think we did dam good this year just making it to Dallas. But I'm still gonna pick the Pack. :mrgreen:

6.gif

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the Packers will put up more offense this time around and beat Steelers by 7.

BamsBBQ

Pack by 10

2 1/2 - 1 favorites in Vegas

if you hear the name Matthews more than 4 times it may be a bigger blow out:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the Packers harassing Big Ben is key to them winning. He can be rattled to throw int's if they start getting to him.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pack by 10

2 1/2 - 1 favorites in Vegas

if you hear the name Matthews more than 4 times it may be a bigger blow out:yum:

Polamalu twice trumps a Mathews 4x .......................... :whistling:

I think the Packers harassing Big Ben is key to them winning. He can be rattled to throw int's if they start getting to him.

and you think Rodgers is Ironman ???????????????????

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Steelers in a close one... The Pack have Matthews... the Steelers have an entire defense.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well they only got to him a few times but he was harassed into throwing a few.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the Packers will put up more offense this time around and beat Steelers by 7.
I musta watched a different super bowl , I just seen the Steelers give the game away :w00t2:They damn sure made it a game worth watching after the suck ass half time show though . Just my opinion though :wink:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I knew this was gonna happen. After all the cold and snow.. Hell froze over.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hiss! Boo!

Didn't see much of the game except for a little of the half time show (which sucked!!!)
Clocked out came home and saw who won.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hide::yum:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Pack stole a victory out of the jaws of defeat. Steelers are a great team and have nothing to be ashamed of. A nail biter from the beginning!

Respect to a great Steelers team.

I gotta say it was a great game.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I missed the commercials too except for one that had 2 bears going to McDonald's.
That one was cute. :D

mak2

Pack stole a victory out of the jaws of defeat. Steelers are a great team and have nothing to be ashamed of. A nail biter from the beginning!

Respect to a great Steelers team.

I gotta say it was a great game.

Really good game, too many mistakes, but maybe that was the defenses fault.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't pulling for anyone in particular but was leaning slightly towards the Packers. From an objective viewpoint the Packers made it closer than it should have been. Their receivers dropped an unusual number of important passes or the victory would have been more emphatic. Still, it's the Superbowl and there is no such thing as a bad victory.

Congrats to both teams for making it a game worth watching. :clap::clap::clap: Thank you.

I didn't see the half time show, I was feeding dogs, but I heard that it sucked.