• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Formula 1 2010 Season.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
If any members are interested in Formula 1 over on www.netentertainmenttalk.com you will find all the info you need on the sport.

I am doing daily updates on news,Testing session times,Car Launch coverage and more,if you want to see the F1 season unfold right from the start then this is the place to look.

Pop over and have a look.

www.netentertainmenttalk.com is one of Doc's other ventures thats everything entertaining,from Movies to music reading,celeb gossip,sports,Gaming,TV and more, so be sure to pop in and have a look.

Thanks.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Galv. I've not been able to catch much F1 racing in Kentucky but did in Florida. We miss a lot of road racing in general here as it is mostly NASCAR.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Your welcome Joec....this year is going to be the best F1 has ever seen,Schumacher is back,Alonso is in a Ferrari,a grid of 26 cars,4 new teams,the list goes on.

I'm a little excited you could say :clap:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Please keep excited. Watching stock cars is like watching a dog chase its tail in a circle.