• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Went to Vote Early Today........

Cityboy

Banned
...........and the traffic just to get into the parking lot at the Oklahoma County voter office in OKC stretched a mile down the street! Early voting began Friday, continued Saturday and today. Every day the lines were looooooooong. I'll be heading to my local precinct tomorrow. Might have to wait in line there too, but it's closer to home.

Something tells me most of these early voters were not McCain supporters.

Check out the pics:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-132204

more:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-132751

Anybody else voted yet?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The wife and I voted absentee last week. She goes in for surgery tomorrow, so we won't be available.

Probably won't get counted, but, the morons of Madison and Milwaukee will make this a BO state anyway. :chicken:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't have to worry about voting in actuality. I WILL, but our votes will go to McCain so it's irrelevant.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I plan to vote tomorrow around lunch time, then meet a friend after at the diner to argue over who we voted for.:tongue:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Im going around 10AM. Im surprised that folks are staying any longer than 30 minutes in line to vote. Probably used to standing that line collecting welfare *rim shot* :w00t:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
wife and I are going to be at the poles at 5:30, hopefully be some of the first.............

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The polls opened in VA at 6AM. My wife was there at 6:05. There were about 50 people in line in front of her. Took about 20 minutes total. I voted absentee last week.

Jim

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife and I voted this morning. We got there about 15 minutes before the polls opened at 7:00 and we were out of there by 7:30 so it wasn't too bad of a wait.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I was planning to vote on the way to work, but elected to stay in bed and get some more much needed sleep. My Polling place is at a church in the country 5 miles straight east of my house. I will run over there and vote as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll vote after work today. I suspect it might take me 5 or 6 minutes. :D I love living in the sticks!!!!!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
ditto here on that! we'll stop on the way home - I generally average about 20 minutes total from parking to pulling out of the drive at the community center.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We drove the 31 miles one way to our local polling place and cast our ballots after our morning outing hunting the big bull elk. Our county and state can not even field Democrat candidates in many positions. This leaves us with either a right-in or just mark the ballot for the usual Republican. I must admit this is one year I did go straight on the party line as any other offerings were about like the national front runner for the Dems. No substance and positions on policy that go directly against my conservative views......................:mrgreen:

I can only wish the best for whoever wins and hope that they can right the sinking ship asap...............:hide: as whatever is done is done for now!!!

I am just too old to riot in the streets. Our local law enforcement will shoot looters and rioters unlike in Chicago or LA where they give them a medal. :furious:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
We drove the 31 miles one way to our local polling place and cast our ballots after our morning outing hunting the big bull elk. Our county and state can not even field Democrat candidates in many positions. This leaves us with either a right-in or just mark the ballot for the usual Republican. I must admit this is one year I did go straight on the party line as any other offerings were about like the national front runner for the Dems. No substance and positions on policy that go directly against my conservative views......................:mrgreen:

I can only wish the best for whoever wins and hope that they can right the sinking ship asap...............:hide: as whatever is done is done for now!!!

I am just too old to riot in the streets. Our local law enforcement will shoot looters and rioters unlike in Chicago or LA where they give them a medal. :furious:

Funny you said that... a buddy of mine is predicting rioting in almost every major city now matter who wins the Presidential election.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Well if they shoot all the looters, then do a revote, McCain should win pretty much hands down.....:thumb: