• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday Launch Day

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Carver "Blinkin Eyes" is being splashed Saturday.
A little earlier than expected, but the marina asked if I could do it now so they could have some room.
Waxing sides tomorrow morning.The have to be home at 2p for cabinet delivery. Then back to machine waxing on Saturday.
Gotta put some fuel in it too. We'll see how much that hurts.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Carver "Blinkin Eyes" is being splashed Saturday.
A little earlier than expected, but the marina asked if I could do it now so they could have some room.
Waxing sides tomorrow morning.The have to be home at 2p for cabinet delivery. Then back to machine waxing on Saturday.
Gotta put some fuel in it too. We'll see how much that hurts.

I hope she launches well.:smile: Sounds like you have work to do before hand..:w00t2:

Fuel should be a nice surprise, except at the Marina... I have no idea how much of a terriff they can charge on the water, but my limited experiance is there is definately a mark up...:doh:

Regards, Kirk