• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kids get this one quicker than old farts

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
...and I'll admit ....to taking longer than i should have. But do know the answer.

If you get it don't post it right away ...let others give it a shot.

Attachments

• KidsFigureThisOutQuickerThankAdults.jpg
    KidsFigureThisOutQuickerThankAdults.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 337

Kane

I don't get it. Dang thing is hard and has me all upside down. Kids nowadays. What do they know?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just stumbled in........got it 4 yr old grand daughter told me!!!!!:whistling:

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm dumber than a bag of rocks..looked at it for a few minutes,even started to add and subtract numbers, couldn't figure it out. Then read the other comments. Thanks Kane.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously a lot. For one thing they are not locked into any one way of looking at the world.
well, that's part of it ...plus they are smaller and can look under the car easier.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I showed it to my wife and she got it in 3 seconds or so. Damn. Shocked me.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I haven't been able to work it out. My grandkids are in another state so I am at a loss to get help. Can someone message me with the answer. I am losing sleep!

Kane

OK, I haven't been able to work it out. My grandkids are in another state so I am at a loss to get help. Can someone message me with the answer. I am losing sleep!

Just like I did, you're gonna feel like a real dope when you finally get it.

Duh.