• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Showerhead recommendation

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm replacing a showerhead and am looking for recommendations. The only proviso is that it must be, or have, a hand held unit for rinsing my SCUBA gear. Any suggestions as to brand, finish or seller? I don't need to get too fancy here (IOW, not too much $$$).

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Delta makes a shower unit with an adjustable spray head attached to a 6' flexible hose for around $45 at the big box stores. They have several styles and colors to choose from, and they hold up reasonably well. All plastic construction, which keeps the price down, this unit attaches to a standard shower arm with only a pair of slip-joint pliers needed to install.

If you need the shower head to be in a fixed or adjustable position lower in the shower, a slide bar unit is also available from Delta starting around $115 at Home Depot. This must be mounted to the wall with screws, so if you have a fiberglass enclosure you may want to look for a unit that attaches using double sided tape so you don't put holes in the enclosure.