• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NFL Cheerleaders

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
There is 7 teams in the NFL that does not employ cheerleaders. Can anyone name them?

murph

daedong

Not NFL cheerleaders but will this do:D

http://www.enduringvision.com/archives/pic061806.jpg
pic061806.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I was wrong ...........

Attachments

• super6_RobertCaplin.preview.jpg
    super6_RobertCaplin.preview.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 185

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BD, how'd they get you to dress up like that ...or is that your normal outfit to wear to a game? :yankchain: :D :hide:

Da Browns don't have cheerleaders ....unless you count the Dawg pound. But GB beat me to adding them to the list.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
As posted on a page/link from foxsports.

"Sadly there are seven misguided teams in the NFL that do not employ cheerleaders. They include the Chicago Bears, the Green Bay Packers, the Detroit Lions, the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Cleveland Browns, the New York Jets and the New York Giants. In the case of the New York Giants, team officials have resisted hiring cheerleaders in order to make fans focus on the game itself. As for Pittsburgh, I'm going to have to assume the team couldn't find 25 attractive women within the city limits. At any rate, you can rest assured that I'm presently lobbying my congressman to see what he can do to end this sad travesty."
Punky B., Boston

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
...that do not employ cheerleaders.
It's been awhile since I've known any NFL cheerleaders (how sad) but I recall they weren't employed by the team. It was a volunteer squad and although they received basic "stuff" (training, uniforms...), they weren't paid. They also had to pay their own way if they're going to an away game (as they would in the playoffs).

Has that changed or is that by team or ?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
bczoom said:
Ibut I recall they weren't employed by the team.

I know the Minnesota Vikings are that way. However, all teams that have Cheerleaders they are represented by the Team's Home Page. So maybe the question should have been, which 7 teams don't have cheerleaders grazing (oops couple of back spaces, remove graze and inseart jumping):whistle: around the field on a home game???:whistle:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
As posted on a page/link from foxsports.

"Sadly there are seven misguided teams in the NFL that do not employ cheerleaders. They include the Chicago Bears, the Green Bay Packers, the Detroit Lions, the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Cleveland Browns, the New York Jets and the New York Giants. In the case of the New York Giants, team officials have resisted hiring cheerleaders in order to make fans focus on the game itself. As for Pittsburgh, I'm going to have to assume the team couldn't find 25 attractive women within the city limits. At any rate, you can rest assured that I'm presently lobbying my congressman to see what he can do to end this sad travesty."
Punky B., Boston

Wow...what a coincidence. Mostly teams that until recently all played outside, in the north midwest and the north east.

Maybe there weren't enough psycho women in the cold.:5boobs:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaveNay said:
Wow...what a coincidence. Mostly teams that until recently all played outside, in the north midwest and the north east.

Maybe there weren't enough psycho women in the cold.:5boobs:

When the Vikings played outside they did have cheerleaders. But they were only young volunteers and when it got really cold out they quit.

murph